OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welllllllll....... we started putting the cabinet together today and it was damaged pretty bad. This whole experience has been a Big pain in the butt to say the least. Now we have a 6 foot by 4 foot cabinet 1/2 put together in the middle of our living room until God knows when ?? In the words of a wise man named Homer Simpson " Dooeught"
20200402_153306.jpg
20200402_153312.jpg
20200402_153503.jpg
20200402_153652.jpg
20200312_141435.jpg
20200402_172806.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some under cabinet lights are in . 5 colors including white. Panels will be here on Wednesday so the cabinet can be completed and the sump, ato, and neptune system can be put into place. :D If anyone has any advice on anything please feel free to chime in. Thanks
20200404_182641.jpg
20200404_182701.jpg
20200404_182654.jpg
20200404_182647.jpg

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part of the project nearing completion. Here is part of the Neptune System. The Mp 40s will be here early next week and then the daunting task of setting the tank and finishing the plumbing.
20200412_091135.jpg

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice old tank!!. And you have way more patience then I do I would lost my top on UPS and probably waterbox even tho it's kind out there hands. That was a long wait lol. But good to see it's all coming together. I seen u went to the A2 frag swap. I was there also where do you live? And can't wait to see the new build when up and running

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice old tank!!. And you have way more patience then I do I would lost my top on UPS and probably waterbox even tho it's kind out there hands. That was a long wait lol. But good to see it's all coming together. I seen u went to the A2 frag swap. I was there also where do you live? And can't wait to see the new build when up and running
Thank you ! There was a few blowups on my end lol. In the end All is well though. We live just North of the Ohio line . Yes we try to hit frag swaps when we can. We bought a 3 headed hellfire torch from Coral Kingz there . Cannot wait to get it under the new HD lights. We are running china specials right now. Growth is alright but the colors are lacking .

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you ! There was a few blowups on my end lol. In the end All is well though. We live just North of the Ohio line . Yes we try to hit frag swaps when we can. We bought a 3 headed hellfire torch from Coral Kingz there . Cannot wait to get it under the new HD lights. We are running china specials right now. Growth is alright but the colors are lacking .
Lol I bet there was. Well Glade all is coming to gather. I live in Dundee so I guessing no to far. And yea I been going to Perrysburg swap last couple years. Was disappointed what happened with this year's due to the epidemic.

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I bet there was. Well Glade all is coming to gather. I live in Dundee so I guessing no to far. And yea I been going to Perrysburg swap last couple years. Was disappointed what happened with this year's due to the epidemic.
I agree and I am not far from Dundee at all . 10 mins .

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We go to Fish doctor but almost all fish from them die on us ? Not sure why ? Tropicorrium has healthier fish in my opinion. What about you ?
Fish doctor is my go to. That's where just about all my fish come from. I have only been to tropicorrium 1 time very different store then I have ever been In. But that coral reef store in Ohio pretty good. They where ordering me a leporad wrasse before the pandemic happen.

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We go to Fish doctor but almost all fish from them die on us ? Not sure why ? Tropicorrium has healthier fish in my opinion. What about you ?
But before all this when I was working. I work out in Auburn hills Sterling heights area. So I stop by new fish store out that way on Friday or Saturday after work on way home. Found couple nice ones. But it's a little drive.

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But before all this when I was working. I work out in Auburn hills Sterling heights area. So I stop by new fish store out that way on Friday or Saturday after work on way home. Found couple nice ones. But it's a little drive.
We buy most of our stuff from Fish Doctor. Just haven't had great luck with there fish. I always figured they were just way over stressed because of how busy that place is ? Never know , it could be my fault somehow also . Tropicorrium is definitely a different place lol. They do alot of there own breeding and they know A TON .

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish doctor is my go to. That's where just about all my fish come from. I have only been to tropicorrium 1 time very different store then I have ever been In. But that coral reef store in Ohio pretty good. They where ordering me a leporad wrasse before the pandemic happen.
Coral Reef in Perrysburg ? We used to frequent there often aswell.

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We buy most of our stuff from Fish Doctor. Just haven't had great luck with there fish. I always figured they were just way over stressed because of how busy that place is ? Never know , it could be my fault somehow also . Tropicorrium is definitely a different place lol. They do alot of there own breeding and they know A TON .
they are busy alot. But idk why ur fish would die. Only fish I have died from them was a firefish but they do offer a 14-day guarantee which most fish stores don't do so that's nice if you want to take advantage of it. But if you ever got any Coral or equipment you want to sell hit me up first. Lol new tank looks great man one day I'll have the money to buy one them. Can't wait see it all filled up.

OP
OP
Stoneys'Reef

Stoneys'Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are busy alot. But idk why ur fish would die. Only fish I have died from them was a firefish but they do offer a 14-day guarantee which most fish stores don't do so that's nice if you want to take advantage of it. But if you ever got any Coral or equipment you want to sell hit me up first. Lol new tank looks great man one day I'll have the money to buy one them. Can't wait see it all filled up.
I have lots of coral we are looking to let go of because they grow way too fast. Purple and green trumpets. Fire red discoma mushrooms. Green star polyps. Neon green leather trees. If any of that catches your attention?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back