• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

StourysReef - 24K Holy Grail Torch (Lineage CoralCruze)

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 x 24K Separate Holy Grail Torches available. - All Sold

1 x Indo Gold Torch available $300

Pick up only in Astoria New York. Cash only.

Video below is the mother colony. Pm or text (302) 438-2577 for serious buyers only. I can prove lineage back to CoralCruze. If you have any questions let me know.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Thatguy96

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow lots of interest. I replied to most of the folks.

Sorry guys I would love to ship and have even been offered up to $1,700 to do so but shipping just is not reliable these days so I decided to stick with local pick up.

As of now - Two 24K HG Torches have been sold and picked up and last One is pending pick up within the hour.

If he does not get it I will follow up with the next person in line that communicated with me.

choco24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for having me by today. your setup is sick and your corals doing well. Keep up the good work... Thanks for letting get my hands on my 3rd diff HG ;)
Going on grow out mode

OP
OP
Thatguy96

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for having me by today. your setup is sick and your corals doing well. Keep up the good work... Thanks for letting get my hands on my 3rd diff HG ;)
Going on grow out mode
Enjoy brotha.

Back