• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stourysreef - Frag Tank CLEAR OUT (Coral Packs)

OP
OP
Thatguy96

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Encase any of you were wondering why a lot of my corals do well in your tanks after you buy a frag pack. It's very simple, you get what you pay for!! The majority of my corals came from WWC frags that I bought over the years and some ol school reefers very well know on these forms!

With all the uncertainty around our hobby, let's all help each other figure out ways how to create stability in our tanks, understand water chemistry, flow and the proper par for these corals. This will only help folks ways to propagate these corals which can help our with some of the hobby expenses or be able to trade for some cool corals they don't have.

Have a great day everyone!

ddaddy2420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am fairly new to reefing but I have purchased some coral from a fair amount of people and stores. And I can honestly say this was by far the easiest, friendliest, and most informative deal I’ve done. He went out of his way to give me pointers, make recommendations and just be an overall nice guy to work with. Even let me change my order after I had requested some higher end pieces without any complaints about frags he had cut for me.

i will without a doubt be doing business with him again. And as for the size of frags, didn’t receive anything remotely close to 1”, I received mini colonies. Ordered 6 frags and received 8. I don’t know how he is with everyone else but I feel like he knew I was fairly new to all this and he went out of his way to make sure I understood everything from acclimation to placement.

Thanks again Rachid! Look forward to our next deal

Dale

OP
OP
Thatguy96

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am fairly new to reefing but I have purchased some coral from a fair amount of people and stores. And I can honestly say this was by far the easiest, friendliest, and most informative deal I’ve done. He went out of his way to give me pointers, make recommendations and just be an overall nice guy to work with. Even let me change my order after I had requested some higher end pieces without any complaints about frags he had cut for me.

i will without a doubt be doing business with him again. And as for the size of frags, didn’t receive anything remotely close to 1”, I received mini colonies. Ordered 6 frags and received 8. I don’t know how he is with everyone else but I feel like he knew I was fairly new to all this and he went out of his way to make sure I understood everything from acclimation to placement.

Thanks again Rachid! Look forward to our next deal

Dale
This is my favorite part of the hobby Dale. Beginning hobbiest that need a little assistance and some of the old school reefers get an opportunity to pay all the assistance they got forward.

aap15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved my second order this week from Rachid and once again I am extremely pleased. Quality pieces at a great price. Rachid is awesome when it comes to communicating and making sure you are satisfied with your order. Guy goes above and beyond.

Buy with confidence.

OP
OP
Thatguy96

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved my second order this week from Rachid and once again I am extremely pleased. Quality pieces at a great price. Rachid is awesome when it comes to communicating and making sure you are satisfied with your order. Guy goes above and beyond.

Buy with confidence.
Appreciate it brotha.

here are the updated frags I fragged a few weeks ago and healed

PM or text (302) 438-2577

OP
OP
Thatguy96

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only today!!! Limited Supply.

I am offering an immediate Torch garden including three Torches. One green torch has 3 to 4 splitting heads, Indo GOLD and NY Knicks for only $550.

PM or text (302) 43802577 if interested. Paypal to hold

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am offering an immediate Torch garden including three Torches. One green torch has 3 to 4 splitting heads, Indo GOLD and NY Knicks for only $550.

am i too late ??

OP
OP
Thatguy96

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump - I am willing to ship for anyone interested.

OP
OP
Thatguy96

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SOLD

OP
OP
Thatguy96

Thatguy96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag tank is stocked :) Most frags have been healing for over a month.

I will be home all day tomorrow and Sunday morning. PM or text is key (302) 438-2577

I can ship out on Tuesday if anyone wants something. $40 approximate shipping fee

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 74 86.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.5%
Back