• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stratosphere WYSIWYG - 2200 Shipped - Local Pickup 2000

Item Price
Shipping
YES shipping is available

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This shipment will include insurance which will require you to pick up at a FedEx hub. Fed Ex Hub is an fed ex location that accepts live animals.

IMG_2038.jpg

OP
OP
C

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pray you people do research before buying from people who created new accounts recently and already selling high dollar corals. Big red flag for me
Actually They are. Purchased from a reputable store. Feel free to PM me and discuss who I am and what I do. Until then, please do not spew derogatory BS about me.

BossChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The picture in the op are NOT stratosphere zoas.

where did you get these?

BossChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am working on receiving that now and will post it once I receive it.
What kind of response is this?

if you bought these as stratosphere zoas from a “reputable store” surely you would know what store that is…

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1656608908860.png

These are strats, idk what's in the OP photo. Second pic looks right.

OP
OP
C

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of response is this?

if you bought these as stratosphere zoas from a “reputable store” surely you would know what store that is…
The response is I was called a scammer. I know who I purchased them from. I was trying to get them to email me their response.

The 2 pictures are the same zoa. The second pic was the original polyp taken with a cannon eos-r camera, the first one has the 2 new polyps on the bottom, and top polyp is the individual one in the second pic. This pic was taken using the aquarium app on an iPhone.

Feel free to bash my photos and ask questions but good lord, maybe do some due diligence before you question me, my post or anyone else. I wont have any problems discussing who I am, where I came from, who I use to ship, where the insurance comes from etc.

OP
OP
C

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1656608908860.png

These are strats, idk what's in the OP photo

Unrelated, but good photography skills, GWLS
Out of the 3000 I take it seems I get 100 that are ok. I also wish my strats fully colored up like the SBB ones you posted.

This sale was already canceled by keyboard warriors. As I was posting up other zoas, I got sidetracked and this was the only one that made it. Just wish people would ask before they call someone or insinuate someone is a scammer. Lesson learned not to lead with most expensive.

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
3 hours later and you still have not posted which “reputable store” you got these from, why should I pm you for this information? You should be willing to post it here publicly for everyone else to see unless you’re hiding something. And it’s obvious you are because if they were legit you would’ve had that info in your back pocket ready to rock n roll for when guys like me question your authenticity

OP
OP
C

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 hours later and you still have not posted which “reputable store” you got these from, why should I pm you for this information? You should be willing to post it here publicly for everyone else to see unless you’re hiding something. And it’s obvious you are because if they were legit you would’ve had that info in your back pocket ready to rock n roll for when guys like me question your authenticity
Dude, Its called real life. I did not wait here to see if you responded to me.

History

Vibrant Corals purchased these from Indo in Jan and I purchased one when I was given a virtual tour from a friend who provides racks to them and many of the wholesalers in the states. As far as I posted once, selling high priced goods so I must be a scammer, I was here for years but my previous account was tied to a business that farms corals. So when I posted up our website to someone who asked how easy it was, the owners and I had a discussion about being sponsor here and for what I sell and what they were asking, I closed that account out because people were still asking me in PM to sell them coral which is a violation. Here is my previous screen name pasted below

So what am I hiding? I reached out to Vibrant to get a response to 2 people calling me a scammer to get their response. I am sure since I am no longer a vendor that they will just jump right on over and respond to something because you questioned it.

If you question something, why dont you ask questions instead of leading with I am a scammer? I mentioned shipping. I am sure scammers know about insurance through shipyouraquatics and how it works, what phase change material is and how to use them when shipping corals. I am sure they are familiar with the Lacey act and prior to 2022, what a shipper needs to do for notification that live goods are on board.

Anyway. If you have any other questions in regards to this, feel free to reach out to me via PM. Or since I took longer than 3 hrs I guess I am cancelled. Happy 4th

1656681854433.png

Last edited:
Back