• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stratosphere WYSIWYG - 2200 Shipped - Local Pickup 2000

Item Price
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheFishBag

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Key Word was they "imported" these in jan, when the og strat was imported years ago. not the same

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never said they were OG strat. Wholesalers are selling this strain as stratospheres. If someone asked me if they were OG, they would have been told no.
It's either a stratosphere or not, there is no OG and not OG strat lol. So someone just bought a wild fake strat for a couple grand. Can you share who it was? i've got some fresh indo GMKs I'm looking to move

1657565068292.png

OP
OP
C

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's either a stratosphere or not, there is no OG and not OG strat lol. So someone just bought a wild fake strat for a couple grand. Can you share who it was? i've got some fresh indo GMKs I'm looking to move

1657565068292.png
Ok. nice pic

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, Its called real life. I did not wait here to see if you responded to me.

History

Vibrant Corals purchased these from Indo in Jan and I purchased one when I was given a virtual tour from a friend who provides racks to them and many of the wholesalers in the states. As far as I posted once, selling high priced goods so I must be a scammer, I was here for years but my previous account was tied to a business that farms corals. So when I posted up our website to someone who asked how easy it was, the owners and I had a discussion about being sponsor here and for what I sell and what they were asking, I closed that account out because people were still asking me in PM to sell them coral which is a violation. Here is my previous screen name pasted below

So what am I hiding? I reached out to Vibrant to get a response to 2 people calling me a scammer to get their response. I am sure since I am no longer a vendor that they will just jump right on over and respond to something because you questioned it.

If you question something, why dont you ask questions instead of leading with I am a scammer? I mentioned shipping. I am sure scammers know about insurance through shipyouraquatics and how it works, what phase change material is and how to use them when shipping corals. I am sure they are familiar with the Lacey act and prior to 2022, what a shipper needs to do for notification that live goods are on board.

Anyway. If you have any other questions in regards to this, feel free to reach out to me via PM. Or since I took longer than 3 hrs I guess I am cancelled. Happy 4th

1656681854433.png
So you have 2 accounts? I guess this one is to get around your other being banned from selling as a non-sponsoring vendor?

OP
OP
C

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you have 2 accounts? I guess this one is to get around your other being banned from selling as a non-sponsoring vendor?

I have 1. I cant close an account and the owners wouldnt delete it. I created a dummy email and rerouted that acct to an email and I couldnt tell you what it was. Never was banned. Thank you though...

Anywho. I think enough time has been wasted here. Have a good day.

OP
OP
C

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you’re not saying you’re RGC in that screenshot?
Again, I cannot close an account out, and for whatever reason the owners would not. I no longer have access to it. If the owners will not close it out, what the heck am I supposed to do? Instead of continuing your accusations that I am doing something wrong or not on the up and up, dig around. I am sure as an moderator you can see that 1, my old account hasnt logged in 2. If you asked the owners about the conversations we had, what I said here is truthful, 3, my only mistake was leading with something that people felt I was scamming which I am not.

Nothing like todays cancel culture. Pretty powerful.

Good luck to you all....

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again, I cannot close an account out, and for whatever reason the owners would not. I no longer have access to it. If the owners will not close it out, what the heck am I supposed to do? Instead of continuing your accusations that I am doing something wrong or not on the up and up, dig around. I am sure as an moderator you can see that 1, my old account hasnt logged in 2. If you asked the owners about the conversations we had, what I said here is truthful, 3, my only mistake was leading with something that people felt I was scamming which I am not.

Nothing like todays cancel culture. Pretty powerful.

Good luck to you all....
I don’t ask questions I don’t have the answers to. Your account was limited because you are a non sponsoring vendor. That is against the rules as well as having two accounts.

OP
OP
C

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t ask questions I don’t have the answers to. Your account was limited because you are a non sponsoring vendor. That is against the rules as well as having two accounts.
First can you close this thread and delete and carry this over to PM. I didnt want to bog down this within a sales post. Already enough drama in here

coralbeauties

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a good buddy who bought strats from a reputable seller. The original he received looked to be the real deal but the babies it threw were not. He contacted the seller and it was admitted they found out they weren’t the real deal. @SweetReefOH might be able to elaborate more.
jeff

OP
OP
C

crAphroditie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a good buddy who bought strats from a reputable seller. The original he received looked to be the real deal but the babies it threw were not. He contacted the seller and it was admitted they found out they weren’t the real deal. @SweetReefOH might be able to elaborate more.
jeff
Thanks for the input. After taking with some owners of stores in the area, some have said it takes time for the babies to color up, some say they never look like the original(like you mentioned) and arent the real deal.

Pico bam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is ridiculous like a corals never morphed. No wonder I don't sell frags on here, Cancel culture pfff. No need to be sorry @crAphroditie or explain yourself. No one ever does this when someone's selling hairy rastas. Or blotchy purple monsters. A ironman shroom isn't an jawbreaker. A baby king kong shroom isn't a godzilla. But this is a slight morph at most. Just ridiculous people do better. Im in for a rant. Colors all line up patterns a little off "tentacles" slightly extended. Look at his original picture and after its grown out a bit Same coral and look how much its changed. Thats what zoas and palys do! And don't expect to quote me and get a response.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back