• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stratosphere Zoa Frags Los Angeles Local Pickup

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

willpower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello I recently fragged my stratosphere colony over the past week, these pics are of them after 3 days - 5 days. My main colony has 20+ polyps. My Colony picture is 2-3 days after fragging. I have successfully fragged before, my last polyp healed over 6 weeks and sold to Vivid.

If you need references you can ask Dave @ Vivid, Thirstyreef, Jason Sun ( who I bought the coral from). I have also purchased from many of the well known sellers here on R2R Pigmo, CRT, etc..

These zoas can be traced back to flipsea here (https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/stratosphere.847724/#post-9207441) on the forums sold to me by Jason on this thread where he dropped the polyp off in person: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/stratosphere-torch-of-the-gods.867932/#post-9496882

I have the following for sale:

1p Strat : $1600
1p Strat : $1600
2p Strat (one smaller) : $2600
1+baby : $2100
1p Smaller Strat (no pic, its just smaller) : $1200

Please send me interest and if you want to deposit and then have me to hold to heal longer, no problem.

I also have Predator, Solar Circus, JF Acid Trip, SBB Hephaestus for sale.

Not looking for too many trades, possibly high end sps (Angry Birds, etc), high end colony size goni, mushroom. Also randomly I would trade for: MTG Revised/Unlimited Duals / Legends / Commander staples.

Local Pickup in West Los Angeles near UCLA only. I do not ship (unless its to a well established and known member or mod/contributor) or drive to meet you.

1PlusBaby.jpg DoubleStratFrag.jpg Frag2.jpg Frag1.jpg ColonyJuly.jpg IMG-7872.jpg IMG-7864.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
willpower

willpower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Curious, are these super prone to melting? Or are the ones around now a bit hardier?
Not sure if its hardier but I have not had any melt on me. That being said, I have heard of two people that lost their strats since I got mine, one had a mini colony like I did.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back