• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$10-$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling some of my String of Pearls algae again! So, if you're interested let me know by sending a PM! If you're still thinking about it but are unsure and have some questions, feel free to post in the discussion section of the ad.

Any orders placed during the week will be shipped the following Monday (ex. any orders made today, 7/21, will be shipped next Monday, 7/25, and so on). I only really ship on Mondays to try and avoid anything getting stuck or lost in the shipping process over the weekend. When I start my college classes in late August will start shipping on Tuesdays. I'll attach price and shipping information below. I have sold quite a bit but I still have a lot of it! So, I’ll be doing this for as long as I have some of the algae to give.

PRICES: I decided to sell pieces about 6-8 inches long for $15 + whatever shipping speed/method the buyer preferred. I have a lot of it so I can also do larger pieces. 9-11 inches would be $25. If you happen to want something smaller possibly for a nano tank I could also do $10 for 3-5 inches of algae. Also, just FYI, any piece I send out is not just a single strand of it, even for the smaller pieces I try to pick ones that have 2-4 branches growing out.

SHIPPING: The prices above do NOT include shipping as I want to allow buyers to choose whichever shipping speed/method they preferred (I can do either USPS or UPS). USPS Priority (3-5 days) mail is the most commonly requested method of shipping and is around $15 if you are also on the east coast, and then $20 for every where else in the U.S. With it being summer, if you wanted next day delivery because of high temps, shipping could be $30-50 depending on your location.

I have also shipped to Canada previously, just know that shipping is typically at least $30 and only through UPS.

1658448660851.png 1658448704641.png 1658448730973.png 1658448765633.png 1658448782846.png

SamR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can this be kept in the main display tank or needs to go into refugium ? Do they spread like xenias or don’t spread that easy

OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can this be kept in the main display tank or needs to go into refugium ? Do they spread like xenias or don’t spread that easy
Hello. It's not a very fast grower and doesn't really spread at all like xenia or other macros like caulerpa. It actually takes nearly a month to grow a holdfast and attach to rock and it takes a week or two for each branch to grow a new "pearl".

It depends on your livestock if it can be kept in your display. Herbivores will definitely eat it.

Mattyreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any left? Interested in something in the smaller side shipped to 07866.

OP
OP
reddevilant

reddevilant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back