Struggling Platinum Clown

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
search the forum to find out if it is ok to use in the display tank before you put any medication is, i almost never trust labels on bottles in this hobby anymore, you shouldnt need an air pump if the skimmer is working well, it will do most of the gas exchange

OP
OP
B

Big Ray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
search the forum to find out if it is ok to use in the display tank before you put any medication is, i almost never trust labels on bottles in this hobby anymore, you shouldnt need an air pump if the skimmer is working well, it will do most of the gas exchange
Will do, the woman in the shop seemed to speak quite highly of it but who knows

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This clown does not look like it's long for this world. It's so hard to see disease on a white clown!

If immediately suspect Brooklynella as it being a clown. But Velvet can be another possibility since you did lose the tang very quickly.

You can create a hospital tank out of a simple bucket with a powerhead or filter and heater. If so a quick formulin do for 45 min to knock Brooklynella and then dump directly in a bucket with Copper Safe already dosed to 2.0ppm.

I don't think you have much time, though...

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back