Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The captive bred fish I’m looking at are in the poll. My tank is a 25 gallon AIO and currently has 2 ORA clownfish and an ORA shark nose goby. I’m trying to support captive bred fish and am looking to add 2 more. I Have a small refugium seeded with apex pods and I feed arcti pods daily; so feeding a dragonet, while potentially more expensive, would not be a problem for adding more live pods as needed.

I’m too indecisive and am looking for some fish that would add more movement

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Forktail blenny is a gorgeous and engaging fish, and they add a nice bit of color, movement and personality to your tank.

Beyond that, either the dottyback or the royal gramma would be good, though both of them tend to stick close to the rocks, especially in a smaller tank.

Grumblez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would look at Biota Court Jester Goby or Biota Pavo damsel when they come in stock again. No experience with the Pavo Damsel but it's supposed to be relatively peaceful and both are among the limited algae grazer options a small tank. The damsel will even help control flat worms

davidcalgary29

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sitll think that captive-bred orchid dottybacks are a great choice, but only if you add two at once. I keep hearing credible stories of single orchid dottybacks going berserk, although I simply have never seen that with my four fish. Royal grammas are very pretty, but it's hard to beat the stunning flash of fuschia you get with an orchid dottyback.

Back