Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lagatbezan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This does wonders for cleaning my acrylic tank.

GUEST_0b985dad-383e-42b9-89ce-1d2d81d91ca9.jpg

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Iona Skye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh gosh, I used to have all kinds of weird stuff for specific jobs.... Wine corks as stoppers and/or spacers, zip ties, 2" sections of thick tubing with a slice down the middle (makes excellent metal-free clips), wooden kite dowels, cotton thread, cool whip containers, that plastic netting that fruit bags are made from.... Polyester filling from the dog's toys.... Lots of kitchen utensils were borrowed too [emoji39]

And I used broken wine glasses and stemware in my freshwater scapes. That was really cool.

Dang I miss my tanks!!

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cool idea, does this eraser have chemicals or soap in it ? Was wondering if you can clean inside the display tank with inhabitants in it such as cleaning the interior glass?
Magic Eraser original. No chemicals. Yes you can clean it with everybody in the tank.

Iona Skye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh gosh, I used to have all kinds of weird stuff for specific jobs.... Wine corks as stoppers and/or spacers, zip ties, 2" sections of thick tubing with a slice down the middle (makes excellent metal-free clips), wooden kite dowels, cotton thread, cool whip containers, that plastic netting that fruit bags are made from.... Polyester filling from the dog's toys.... Lots of kitchen utensils were borrowed too [emoji39]

And I used broken wine glasses and stemware in my freshwater scapes. That was really cool.

Dang I miss my tanks!!
A tall plastic popcorn canister was what I initially used for measuring & mixing salt, a nightstand table was a perfect stand for my tall hex tank..... Saran wrap splash guard for the light, wax paper if the light was too strong.... Drinking glasses (upside down) as risers for rocks and stuff....

I'd dangle stuff on a string to keep it away from the sides so the starfish wouldn't hog it.... As my hermits grew, they all moved in to local shells collected from the beach. But I guess if it's from the ocean, it probably doesn't count [emoji1]

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back