Substitute Plumbing Options for a Waterbox Marine 45.2

SteveNag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own a waterbox Marine 45.2 (Discontinued) and I am looking for replacement plumbing to replace my damaged plumbing. Waterbox offered me no help. They could not even provide the specs on the supplied plumbing. Any suggestions?

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own a waterbox Marine 45.2 (Discontinued) and I am looking for replacement plumbing to replace my damaged plumbing. Waterbox offered me no help. They could not even provide the specs on the supplied plumbing. Any suggestions?
Why am I not surprised? I wonder if you could utilize the plumbing on their Marine X 60.2? I found the specs for the Marine 45.2 on this website:

According to this it uses DN20 for the main/emergency drains and DN15 for the return pump.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back