Suggestions for wave pump 30 gallon rbta tank

jt8791

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to get some better side to side flow but not sure which route to go, thinking I will stick with koralias for now to keep the cost down. The nano 425s are hardly even noticeable, not sure if the 565 would be much of an improvement or if I just bump up into the evo series.

Get some flow from the ac50 and 2 ac110s but the rubble rock slows them down a bit. Anyone with experience with bubble tip anemones have any suggestions? Will likely go for ecotechs later on but can’t afford them right now. Don’t want to overdo it on flow but also don’t want to spend $100 on the 565s if there won’t be much difference.
D4BC9992-B1BE-4634-87E3-B19936D40437.jpeg

OP
OP
J

jt8791

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have been debating on going with tunze instead of ecotechs so that might be a better option actually.

OP
OP
J

jt8791

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was gonna ask what was the best tunze wave pump to go with for this application but I think the 6055 controllable version is probably the simplest bet. Still a decent amount cheaper than new mp10s.

But it becomes a toss up at that point, not too much more for the mp10 so I could always do one at a time and go for them. Would like to get a wave pump with a battery backup ready before winter. Ecotech seems a bit simpler and controlled with an app, plus not having wires in the tank does sound nice.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back