Sunkist Bounce

Boardn365

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new Sunkist bounce and wondering if it will get more bounce bubbles. I am seeing some that have a ton of bounces and mine all though still little only has like 4. Will it fill out over time or did I get one that is just not going to have a lot?

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new Sunkist bounce and wondering if it will get more bounce bubbles. I am seeing some that have a ton of bounces and mine all though still little only has like 4. Will it fill out over time or did I get one that is just not going to have a lot?
With bounces it can be funny....

They have potential depending on the lineage. Knowing where the baby/cut of the shroom came from (mother shroom colony) then you have a better idea of knowing what your mushroom has the POTENTIAL to grow into!

I have had bounces develop more bubbles and I have had bounces not develop anymore at all! It truly is up in the air in my opinion but having strong lineage is for sure helpful! Lets see a pic of this beauty!

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From research I've found 2 distinct versions of Sunkist bounce. 1 does develop many more larger bounces.
And then there is CB Orange I recieved in a pack that doesn't develop as many bounces and they are smaller bounces. I feel for sure that they are from same lineage shrooms but different babies where taken and farmed out.
If you look at different vendors sites some are literally selling same exact shroom and just slapping there own name on it. Ive seen Frankenstein bounce and a few others being called something else now.
Then if you look at Instagram and follow most of the wholesaler/divers from around the world they are all pretty much pulling from same stock list from divers. Just depends on who gets it first I think.

OP
OP
B

Boardn365

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a picture.

Attachments

• 20210426_173835.jpg
    20210426_173835.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 33

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 106 86.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back