Sunrise/Sunset and Sliding Clouds with Mitras 7206's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

*Ruffian*

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Looking for some guidance on getting the sunrise sunset along with sliding clouds working on the Profilux. I have a P4 with the PWC card and 3 7206's. The PWC card is id 1 and the lights are 2-4.

I have the clouds working but not sliding. I see the timeshift and cloud delay in GCC. Reading the programming documentation, I think I have to send my illumination run with the delays to each light? Not sure if I am on the right track and how do you do that with the PWC card?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered 2x 7206 - can anybody jump in here with some basic instructions?

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered 2x 7206 - can anybody jump in here with some basic instructions?
Since the P4 will be controlling these lights, light schedule and simulation related settings are done on the ProfiLux Illumination section. For sunrise/sunset, you would create your own light schedule and make the 2nd time point the start of your sunrise effect. 3rd time point would be the end, then 4th point would be your "daytime" spectrum.

The sunset effect is done in a similar way except this one is added near the end of your light schedule.

You'll find cloud effect options in the Simulation page of the Illumination section. Page 9 (Section 2.3) of the Mitras LX7 manual explains how this simulation works. If you want to create a sweeping effect, read 2.3.2 as this applies to the ProfiLux (Master device) and 2.3.1 for the lights themselves.
1675797315923.png

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back