Super Massive LIVE Summer FLASH SALE!!! Saturday 8/10 @ 6PM EST 800+ Frags/ReefLED Giveaway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in now using the Badilac and the password you emailed me. Thanks! You can delete the other account @icloud.com thanks for your speedy help! Now just waiting patiently for the sale. Thanks!
Excellent. I'm sorry you experienced trouble with login. We're always trying to improve and recently did a theme change so some users may have experienced some cache issues. Let us know if you need anything at all. We're here to help. A little more then 20 hours left to go.. Products will start appearing promptly at 6pm tomorrow on site !

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have just one head of the original Todd’s Torch available in this sale.
Here’s a preview of the frag.
0FF36BA1-3335-4133-8BA8-5387BA2AE867.jpeg

REEFer86

Loving the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Saturday 8/10/19 we will be hosting a Super Massive Live Flash Sale here on Reef2Reef.

Details

We are trying a new format for this one. You've asked us to post them all at once and we've listened. Starting at 6PM EST we will be posting 100+ frags all at once every hour. Coral photos will be posted here in this thread with links to the TCKcorals.com website to make your purchases. These corals will be heavily discounted! And as always we will have some $5.00 frags mixed in to keep everyone on their toes.
All purchases must be made through the website. All purchases are final. Please register with the site ahead of time

Giveaway

We will be giving away a RedSea ReefLED 90. To enter into this giveaway all you have to do is make a purchase* during the sale event.

Shipping can be pre-purchased for $35 Fedex Priority Overnight, or $21 for NYS and nearby states. No combined shipping with orders outside of this sale unless arranged via PM. No piggyback shipping. We only ship to the continental US.

Shipping Modules HERE

Local pickup will also be available at A Reef Creation retail location

1024ad.png

This Saturday 8/10/19 we will be hosting a Super Massive Live Flash Sale here on Reef2Reef.

Details

We are trying a new format for this one. You've asked us to post them all at once and we've listened. Starting at 6PM EST we will be posting 100+ frags all at once every hour. Coral photos will be posted here in this thread with links to the TCKcorals.com website to make your purchases. These corals will be heavily discounted! And as always we will have some $5.00 frags mixed in to keep everyone on their toes.
All purchases must be made through the website. All purchases are final. Please register with the site ahead of time

Giveaway

We will be giving away a RedSea ReefLED 90. To enter into this giveaway all you have to do is make a purchase* during the sale event.

Shipping can be pre-purchased for $35 Fedex Priority Overnight, or $21 for NYS and nearby states. No combined shipping with orders outside of this sale unless arranged via PM. No piggyback shipping. We only ship to the continental US.

Shipping Modules HERE

Local pickup will also be available at A Reef Creation retail location

1024ad.png

*Excludes shipping module purchase

*Excludes shipping module purchase
How do I fix this? TY!

4ADFC65B-53D4-491C-B467-F175BD384FC4.png

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you get an error where it's asking for Captcha BUT doesn't show it, close your browser, and reopen.
If you can't get it to work on normal mode, try private browser mode. It will definitely work, just gave it a try with a few test accounts. Again please remember @aol, yahoo, @Live have very strict spam protocols on our servers and have been giving us trouble with our email server. We should have that addressed soon, but most likely not for this livesale.

I highly recommend the use of GMAIL email to ensure the absolute best chance of instant deliverability - Remy

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Was wondering who had a weekend sale today ! Nice pieces in pics thus far

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Auction tonight !!!

excited2.gif

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today while I wait might be a good day to test my new frag tank with a frag of green wowsers. I’m still waiting on the upgraded light I bought. I hope it’s here by the end of next week. *fingers crossed*

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question from IT.

Who prefers Add to Cart and immediately be redirected to cart so you don't loose the piece VS add to cart and remain on current page to continue adding (risk someone will purchase the coral before you)?

Just curious... not trying to change things at moment unless we have a huge demand for immediate redirect. The option is there let us know how you feel.

- Remy

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back