Super Massive LIVE Summer FLASH SALE!!! Saturday 8/10 @ 6PM EST 800+ Frags/ReefLED Giveaway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know what this acro is ? I got it in my box instead of sunny d zoas. Thanks

11C1E982-2C45-4AC1-8A1E-AFFBB4AAB647.png
Oh my god! Really sorry for not sending the Sunny D’s. That is in fact a Fuzzy was a Bear acro frag. Please email us to arrange a refund for the missing sunny D. If someone else got a Sunny D frag in place of this, PLEASE email us so we can fix it and send you a Fuzzy bear frag.

Thanks,
Dan

Nasir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s showing on the out of state shipping module 8/15. Is that the delivery date? My name is Stephen Hart

jayala12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh my god! Really sorry for not sending the Sunny D’s. That is in fact a Fuzzy was a Bear acro frag. Please email us to arrange a refund for the missing sunny D. If someone else got a Sunny D frag in place of this, PLEASE email us so we can fix it and send you a Fuzzy bear frag.

Thanks,
Dan
I think that was a fair trade lol. No worries about the money. I feel bad that I got something so expensive for so little. The sunny d’s were 18 dollars. :oops:

trinimaddness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm suppose to be recieved my package today but did not receive a tracking number. Is there any update on my shipment?

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals Received my box today. Was extremely happy.

Began unloading and so surprised bu how everything looks.

Start going down my list and cant find my Combustion Goni. Instead I have an acro in the bag.

Over the past few days I have called and emailed, never to get and answer or response. However I'm not that worried about the email bit I've called multiple times including just now no answer.

Extremely happy with corals just very mild about customer service.

All that said I'd definitely order again.

20190815_114519.jpg 20190815_113353.jpg 20190815_113407.jpg 20190815_113957.jpg

Last edited:

Badilac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been trying to get ahold if you guys... I received my order unfortunately I was shorted the Frammer I purchased, it was in the invoice but not shipped. Please get back to me thanks. PS everything else looked great and I was pleased with the purchased. Thanks!

Last edited:

Nasir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my order today and I can say I was a little worried because a lot of the times pics are photo shopped. TCK you really impress me, the coral looked just like the pics and looked good. I can tell the coral where packed with care and you take pride in your product. I also enjoyed the way the sale was done. I know it was a first and a few problems will have to be worked out but don’t change the model. I can’t wait till the next one. Thanks

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been trying to get ahold if you guys... I received my order unfortunately I was shorted the Frammer I purchased, it was in the invoice but not shipped. Please get back to me thanks. PS everything else looked great and I was pleased with the purchased. Thanks!

We will look into it and shoot you a return email

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Badilac we'll try and take care of the missing frammer or refund by next week. Not to worry.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone wants to go any try out the new site by the way. We are on a wiccked fast new host, and wanted to see if anyone else noticed the speed differences now. We're still working on a couple of design changes so pardon us if anything seems off.

Lear31a

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone wants to go any try out the new site by the way. We are on a wiccked fast new host, and wanted to see if anyone else noticed the speed differences now. We're still working on a couple of design changes so pardon us if anything seems off.

yes night and day difference

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Website moves smooth and very quickly; but, uh... didn't in-state shipping used to be a lot less?

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Website moves smooth and very quickly; but, uh... didn't in-state shipping used to be a lot less?
Looks like in state shipping is $25.00. The promotional $21.00 in state shipping is just pre-sale shipping modules and went up to $25.00 once the sale started.

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals Received my box today. Was extremely happy.

Began unloading and so surprised bu how everything looks.

Start going down my list and cant find my Combustion Goni. Instead I have an acro in the bag.

Over the past few days I have called and emailed, never to get and answer or response. However I'm not that worried about the email bit I've called multiple times including just now no answer.

Extremely happy with corals just very mild about customer service.

All that said I'd definitely order again.

Just wanted to update. I was able to contact @TCK Corals via pm and they responded very quickly and have been very helpful working to correct my order.

Also, If you have not ordered from TCK before and not sure about their photos on their site, dont hesitate to make your purchase. The colors are probably the closest I've ever seen online vs how they look in my tank. They dont take very close up macro shots that show all the close up detail that you wont see when you get it.

Very happy with purchase and will order from again.

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back