• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SUPER SALE WEEK!! Pods $10, Phyto $6, Rotifers $7.50

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today until Sunday 4/18 everything at an extreme discount. Limited stock so buy while you can.
I have Tisbe Pods, mixed pods (mainly Tisbe with a few tigger), apocyclops pods, rotifers, and many sizes and types of phyto
All orders over $35 gets free 1-3 day shipping!! Orders placed through Sunday will get shipped out Monday & Tuesday
I know when I first got into the hobby I couldn't bring myself to spend tons of money on bottles of pods that barely had anything. That's the whole reason I got into this! Now you can get over twice as many pods at less then half the costs of those big companies!
Purchase directly through my website https://joeysreefjuice.com
You can use PayPal and any major credit or debit card
Subscribe to stay in the know and receive a 1 time use 10% off code
Happy reefing guys :)

DSC-0760.JPG IMG-0256.PNG IMG-0222.jpg IMG-0291.jpg IMG-0348.jpg IMG-0351.PNG

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are amazing! Thank you for all the orders
I have a handful left of phyto mix and tisbe pods. Plenty rotifers left as well! Order before it’s all gone
Don’t forget to subscribe as well for a 10% discount code

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My bad guys! It’s been a long week. Didn’t realize you guys sold me out of a lot of stuff! Did some math and added some more tisbe pods ($10), apocyclops pods ($10), phyto mix ($6), and mixed pods ($11) to inventory. Also have some starter cultures and rotifers ($7.50) available. All at the same super discounted price!
Order now at https://joeysreefjuice.com/
All orders will be shipped out Monday and Tuesday. Free shipping on orders over $35
Subscribe to get a 10% discount code

I stand by all my products, all I ask is you to contact me upon any issues and I will get you taken care of.

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 3 bottles of tisbe left! Get it before it’s gone. Sale ends tomorrow
Also have a few bottles of phyto mix and rotifers left

Salted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, missed out. Web site says only 3 bottles of pods of any sort left.

Salted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah :confused: only pods left are 3 bottles of tisbe. I’ll be back in stock next week though!
But the sale will be over :(. 3 bottles @9.99 each + shipping is more $ than 4 bottles with free shipping over $35. Gotta say that that's a great deal from you guess I'll wait until you have this offer again unless if you want to do the free shipping on the last 3 bottles I'll take them.

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But the sale will be over :(. 3 bottles @9.99 each + shipping is more $ than 4 bottles with free shipping over $35. Gotta say that that's a great deal from you guess I'll wait until you have this offer again unless if you want to do the free shipping on the last 3 bottles I'll take them.
Haha, I know what you mean. I’ll add an extra so you can buy 4 bottles. Just refresh the site in a minute and it’ll be there

Back