• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SUPER SALE WEEK!! Pods $10, Phyto $6, Rotifers $7.50

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
guess the stock will not be restocked before the sale is over. too bad I would have liked to have tried it
Yeah, not at the moment. Don’t want to promise too much. Tomorrow once I’m done harvesting and bottling everything I’ll check to see if I have extras. I’ll update on here if I have more and I’ll extend the sale through tomorrow night

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All packages have been dropped off at post office. Tracking numbers are available on my website if you created an account and should have sent an email to all of you as well. If it didn’t just contact me and I have all of them
Thank you for all the support guys, I didn’t have any leftover.
I look forward to hearing everybody’s feedback once they receive their order :)

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They’re out of stock on the website. I always try and make sure I have enough on the website for how many I can fulfill so you will get 3 bottles of apocyclops in your order :)
Joe, order arrived today.
What is the larger particulate in the bottles ?

OP
OP
JosephM

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe, order arrived today.
What is the larger particulate in the bottles ?
What exactly did you order? With most of the pods and rotifers larger particulates will just be clumped up phyto, pod exoskeleton, or just detritus. I always try and get it as clean as possible but sometimes a little bit makes it’s way into the product.

Jamesmost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What exactly did you order? With most of the pods and rotifers larger particulates will just be clumped up phyto, pod exoskeleton, or just detritus. I always try and get it as clean as possible but sometimes a little bit makes it’s way into the product.
3 bottles tisbe
3 bottles apocyclops

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back