Superman Mushrooms and blue/green mushrooms $10 each

JOE_2217

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if you have any more of the superman or spider man mushrooms your looking to sell?

jason_mazzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in NC but was planning a trip to nashville for a weekend later this summer to see my old friend. How often do you have a few things to sell?

OP
OP
Jblunkall

Jblunkall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in NC but was planning a trip to nashville for a weekend later this summer to see my old friend. How often do you have a few things to sell?

I seem to always have stuff for sell just not a ton. It's usually when something gets too big and I frag or accidental frags. Right now I have the mushrooms, a couple rainbow nems, green star polyps, gold dust palys and Kenya tree and pulsing Xenia

JOE_2217

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I have multiples of both
I would really be interested in a couple of the Spider-Man's and one of the supermans. Could we meet somewhere on Nashville or would it be easier for me to come to you? I live in Belleview.

OP
OP
Jblunkall

Jblunkall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really be interested in a couple of the Spider-Man's and one of the supermans. Could we meet somewhere on Nashville or would it be easier for me to come to you? I live in Belleview.

Up to you. Come to me and you can pick the ones you want or I can meet in nashville and I'll pick out the best ones for you

JOE_2217

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up to you. Come to me and you can pick the ones you want or I can meet in nashville and I'll pick out the best ones for you
Sounds good. Lebanon is a bit of a haul, might be easier if we could meet somewhere. I saw you have Kenya tree available as well. What color is it?

OP
OP
Jblunkall

Jblunkall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good. Lebanon is a bit of a haul, might be easier if we could meet somewhere. I saw you have Kenya tree available as well. What color is it?

Just the standard kenya tree. Here is a pic of some of it. Center towards the bottom
51ab0828770fd8abacf16d0e92d6d617.png

OP
OP
Jblunkall

Jblunkall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be able to meet this weekend sometime? And how much for a piece of the Kenya?

Kenya tree is $10 but if your buying mushrooms too I'll give you a better deal. Maybe even free depending on the mushrooms you buy. I should be able to meet this weekend. Just message me when you want and we can set up a time and place

JOE_2217

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gold dust palys. Very fast growers. You've been warned. Lol. $10 each
4b9fccada37a5ec31b8f3b7fc10fdf74.png
0d549967845dcb0439f23afdd3452b4e.jpg
f7705fabe0a9b8eadcacd6dbfa40ae69.png

Don't know if my tank could handle the gold dust. They might take over. But let me know if you ever decide to sell any of acans, they looked pretty nice!

Chiefmaster30

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What all do u have for sale now? I'm gonna be in Nash tomorrow and thought maybe we could meet possibly. You have any rainbow nems left? Or bubble tips?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back