Supplies

Homer Allman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you guys get your supplies? Staunton pets and pals usually has a lot of saltwater stuff though most of it looks sick. They have a good supply of food and the support products though. Sylvia's doesn't really have much. I get my stuff mostly online but give those a chance now and then. The Winchester store is good for Saltwater stuff, although a long drive.

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I just get most of my supplies through BRS, Amazon or the Used good forum on here.

We use to do group buys through the forum so anyone could get the group buy price, they might do one next month.

The only thing I buy locally is mysis and nori. Those are through Petco/Petsmart. The mysis Silvia's and Pet's & Pals is too small for my fish. Its best suited for small aquatic fish.

ahmed.boomer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't bought fish in such a long time. Most of my current fish are actually rescue fish, but LiveAquaria is the overwhelming favorite on this forum

allabout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I end up getting most of my stuff online too. Bulk reef supply, drs foster & smith (live aquaria) and marine depot. I've tried to order things through the stores in town but so far everything I've wanted they said they can't get or are just ridiculously priced. There's a new store though Nerdy Dog pet shop that has potential. They've also been looking for local corals for trade FYI.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back