Supported Smart sockets for Reef-pi in the UK

Bjmycroft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys

Is there a list of which smart plugs are supported by the Reef-pi? So far the ones Ive seen mentioned either dont run in 240V and/or just are not a brand available in the UK.

Of the ones Ive found mentioned;-
- The kasa TPLINK ones I can get but are 110V so no good for me in the UK.
- Tasmota I can get single plugs but are £20 per socket which seems a bit steep;- Id rather find something that has multiple sockets but this could be doable
- DLI Web Pro smart switches cant get in the UK

If there was a definative list somethere that someone could point me at that would be marvellous !

Cheers in advance for any help you can offer!

[EDIT - Ive a feelng I may be also confusing "brand" with "Protocol" so please excuse my ignorance! ]

-Bob

Last edited:

Wolfw28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys

Is there a list of which smart plugs are supported by the Reef-pi? So far the ones Ive seen mentioned either dont run in 240V and/or just are not a brand available in the UK.

Of the ones Ive found mentioned;-
- The kasa TPLINK ones I can get but are 110V so no good for me in the UK.
- Tasmota I can get single plugs but are £20 per socket which seems a bit steep;- Id rather find something that has multiple sockets but this could be doable
- DLI Web Pro smart switches cant get in the UK

If there was a definative list somethere that someone could point me at that would be marvellous !

Cheers in advance for any help you can offer!

[EDIT - Ive a feelng I may be also confusing "brand" with "Protocol" so please excuse my ignorance! ]

-Bob
You could build your own with some relays and a cheap ESP32 or NodeMCU esp8226 board if reef-ip tasmota driver supported multiple GPIO PIN in stead of just one per IP address

gordan101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I think the KP303 work with reef-pi available on Amazon UK cheep as chips

OP
OP
B

Bjmycroft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! Cheers for that - I was just about to come and post funnily enough; Id got that KP303 specific plug bar from Amazon over the weekend, setup reef-pi on my old R-Pi3 . KP303 doesnt apear in the drivers ilst but if you add it in as HS300 then it works perfectly :)

Back