• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sure would love a nice pack of Mushrooms.

Starfishandseahorse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running reef tanks off and on for about a decade. Generally sps, and I upgraded last year to a 200 gallon so I finally have all the room I could want! Hilariously enough, I have developed an unexpected, newfound obsession with Mushrooms of all things! They were never really my thing before, they were cheap and I saw them everywhere! I moved to a small town in California with no aquatic stores near me, and my only option is to buy online and I'm disappointed to see everyone's stock seems to be pretty sparse, and I'm blown away by the prices... I don't think I can bring myself to spend $70 a pop on a single coral that I used to turn my nose up at ;)

Anyone willing to work with me on a pack of mushrooms? I'd love to get my hands on different colors and types. Nothing super rare that costs a fortune, just some nice little buddies for my tank. I'm happy to pay a fair price - don't get me wrong. I'm not looking for free mushrooms. My college days are long behind me. Haha

Please feel free to message me if anyone is packing. I'd be very grateful! Thanks everyone :)

Amber Strika

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back