Surfing Reef2Reef for years, but Now a Member!

Tiger Brown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hand-painted-Hanging-Fish-Figurine.jpg

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

Reef2Reef came up in MANY of my online searches about my reef aquarium over the last several years, so I thought it was finally time to make it official!!

I made the jump from freshwater to the reefside, and only occasionally wonder what I got myself into. I've done reefing 'research' for about 13 years reading forums/articles, and day dreaming. Finally made the jump into the salty box world a little over 3ish years ago, and have upgraded my tank once already. I have a RedSea Reefer 425xl most would say is over stocked, don't do water changes *GASP*, and it's a full mixed reef, WITH A TANG! (My main question is, how many more tangs can I fit in there?!) ;-)

Can't wait to share knowledge with you all and thanks for all your knowledge thus far!
Welcome to r2R!

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi!

Reef2Reef came up in MANY of my online searches about my reef aquarium over the last several years, so I thought it was finally time to make it official!!

I made the jump from freshwater to the reefside, and only occasionally wonder what I got myself into. I've done reefing 'research' for about 13 years reading forums/articles, and day dreaming. Finally made the jump into the salty box world a little over 3ish years ago, and have upgraded my tank once already. I have a RedSea Reefer 425xl most would say is over stocked, don't do water changes *GASP*, and it's a full mixed reef, WITH A TANG! (My main question is, how many more tangs can I fit in there?!) ;-)

Can't wait to share knowledge with you all and thanks for all your knowledge thus far!
Congrats - welcome

Back