SURVEY RESULTS ARE IN: 14-Day Livestock Guarantee Will Be Included on ALL Livestock

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
The overwhelmingly most important thing you said you wanted was a standard 14-Day Livestock Guarantee included in the price of the fish! And a LOT less fees!

Starting Monday, October 21, 2019 by Noon PST
EVERY ITEM on the website will come with a standard 14-Day Livestock Guarantee – NO restricted items!

LESS FEES
  • NO Box Fees
  • NO Packing Fees
  • NO Fees for Morning Delivery
  • NO Fees for Dry Goods Shipped with Livestock
  • NO Fees for Order Changes
  • NO Fees for Order Additions

MORE VALUE
  • EVERY ITEM on the website will come with a standard 14-Day Livestock Guarantee – NO restricted items, not even on expert only
  • ALL orders will start shipping on Monday with 20% more water in every bag!

SHIPPING
  • FREE Shipping at $99 with Coupon Code Code
  • FREE Shipping at $149 – No Coupon Codes needed
  • No Signature Required
GIVE US A TRY
  • There will be a coupon code for 15% OFF starting tomorrow! Can be used by new or existing customers on new orders of $199+ (single use coupon per customer)

CLAIMS
  • REFUND back to your card for DOAs reported within the first 2 hours (For livestock value of $199 or less; otherwise, claims will be issued as store credit)
  • 14-Day Warranty Claims will only require a photo (no video)
  • Claims will be MUCH easier and can be submitted from your account page
  • Store Credits will now be issued for the replacement of the exact item you lost AND can be used in conjunction with other store credits AND coupons (except for the $99 free shipping coupon)

WANT DOA ONLY?
  • EXISTING CUSTOMERS! Don’t want a 14-Day livestock guarantee? We can provide a coupon code that will give you the old lower prices with ONLY an Arrive Alive guarantee for the entire order

SALES
  • We will still have discounts and sales, which may include free items, but we have removed the “Free Items” section from the website

Zoacoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The overwhelmingly most important thing you said you wanted was a standard 14-Day Livestock Guarantee included in the price of the fish! And a LOT less fees!

Starting Monday, October 21, 2019 by Noon PST
EVERY ITEM on the website will come with a standard 14-Day Livestock Guarantee – NO restricted items!

LESS FEES
  • NO Box Fees
  • NO Packing Fees
  • NO Fees for Morning Delivery
  • NO Fees for Dry Goods Shipped with Livestock
  • NO Fees for Order Changes
  • NO Fees for Order Additions

MORE VALUE
  • EVERY ITEM on the website will come with a standard 14-Day Livestock Guarantee – NO restricted items, not even on expert only
  • ALL orders will start shipping on Monday with 20% more water in every bag!

SHIPPING
  • FREE Shipping at $99 with Coupon Code Code
  • FREE Shipping at $149 – No Coupon Codes needed
  • No Signature Required
GIVE US A TRY
  • There will be a coupon code for 15% OFF starting tomorrow! Can be used by new or existing customers on new orders of $199+ (single use coupon per customer)

CLAIMS
  • REFUND back to your card for DOAs reported within the first 2 hours (For livestock value of $199 or less; otherwise, claims will be issued as store credit)
  • 14-Day Warranty Claims will only require a photo (no video)
  • Claims will be MUCH easier and can be submitted from your account page
  • Store Credits will now be issued for the replacement of the exact item you lost AND can be used in conjunction with other store credits AND coupons (except for the $99 free shipping coupon)

WANT DOA ONLY?
  • EXISTING CUSTOMERS! Don’t want a 14-Day livestock guarantee? We can provide a coupon code that will give you the old lower prices with ONLY an Arrive Alive guarantee for the entire order

SALES
  • We will still have discounts and sales, which may include free items, but we have removed the “Free Items” section from the website

Sending you a pm

JasonK84

I want more!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
I’ll be trying you out. Seam to have a large selection. Maybe a little larger than another place I’ll not mention that keeps adding stupid fees and getting rid of guarantees that made them great. I’ve never ordered anywhere else but it’s time to branch out.

jsvand5

View Badges
Reaction score
Nice. You are filling the void left by your competitor that is seemingly falling apart. I’ve had good success with acros from you in the past and the lack of extra fees makes it even easier to purchase from you.

OP
AquaLocker

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
We Still Need Your Help

The Aqua Locker website contains over 22,000 variations of livestock, there is no way we can change them all by hand. We used both a mix of computer price modeling and spot-checking to arrive at the 14-day guarantee price. If you find a price on a product that you think is too high, please use the contact page to let us know. If we change the price we will happily offer you a freebie on your next order as a thank you!

bsagea

View Badges
Reaction score
I must say I am impressed! Nice to know you value your customer's input and have acted upon it!
bsa

OP
AquaLocker

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Instead of a coupon, at checkout, you can now select if you want an Arrive Alive only guarantee on each livestock item. It will default to the 14-Day guarantee selection.

Please note: if you select Arrive Alive Only on any item, you cannot use the $99 Free Shipping Coupon.

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Nice. You are filling the void left by your competitor that is seemingly falling apart. I’ve had good success with acros from you in the past and the lack of extra fees makes it even easier to purchase from you.
Exactly what I was thinking. LA went from best to blah and aqualocker is taking up the slack

mattzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
CLAIMS

so if it's DOA or dies right away you can get refund to CC, but if it dies after that first 2 hours it's store credit? just making sure i have it right

very nice changes btw, i'll be buying here in the future based on these changes

and can you guys get some rollands damsels in cmon now!

j.falk

View Badges
Reaction score
I was looking for some leather coral and found what I was looking for. On the main page it says it is $37.99 but when I click on the item page the price jumps up to $68.99?

Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 5.09.29 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 5.09.41 AM.png

Is Reef Conservation/Stewardship a factor in your hobby decisions? (private poll)

• Very Important

Votes: 204 54.3%
  • Somewhat Imporatant

Votes: 125 33.2%
  • Not Too Important

Votes: 34 9.0%
  • Not Important At All

Votes: 13 3.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Coral Euphoria | Choice Aquacultured SPS
Use pumps from different brands TOGETHER!