MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of right now it is still on!

This was posted by the club president

I have spoken with the other board members , vendors, Hendricks County Health Department and Hendricks County fairgrounds. While attending the swap is everyone's individual choice unless Hendricks County Health Department says we cannot have the event then we should move forward. The fairgrounds has assured me there will be plenty of hand sanitizer our food truck vendor went through what he needed to today with Hendricks County Health Department. I also want to let everyone now that due to recent travel Richard Ross will be Skyping in for his presentation and Q & A versus in person.

I hope that we have a great turnout this year but I do understand anyone who decides not to attend due to COVID 19

OP
OP
Jordan T Shouse

Jordan T Shouse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As of right now it is still on!

This was posted by the club president

I have spoken with the other board members , vendors, Hendricks County Health Department and Hendricks County fairgrounds. While attending the swap is everyone's individual choice unless Hendricks County Health Department says we cannot have the event then we should move forward. The fairgrounds has assured me there will be plenty of hand sanitizer our food truck vendor went through what he needed to today with Hendricks County Health Department. I also want to let everyone now that due to recent travel Richard Ross will be Skyping in for his presentation and Q & A versus in person.

I hope that we have a great turnout this year but I do understand anyone who decides not to attend due to COVID 19

It was offically postponed FYI.
Capture.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back