Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassMunky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Info on this thread and why I haven't posted in a while.

I've tried to follow the discussion on how certain people got treated/censured at R2R. For me and my employer equal treatment for all is fundamental. Unfortunately I can't find any discussions on R2R about the issue or answers from the staff on the issue. So until I know more on the issue I will wait to do updates here.
You may not update again in that case, sadly.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard about the threads or comments being censored (2nd hand because they were removed, but from multiple people), but what if anything has been said about the actual policy?

and La Résistance

Sincerely Lasse

Stigigemla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the terms for using the R2R: https://www.reef2reef.com/help/terms/
It is a lot of rules and we had similar rules on the Swedish forum when I was a mod there.
We had a few problems then when people got threads erased and was not allowed to discuss that in public on the forum. If the mods have to take away something that is breaking the rules of the forum or the law it is impossible to publish it again to discuss it. Republishing it will be breaking the same rule or law again.

I am not a mod here so I have not seen many of the threads that has been removed but I am astonished over how much the mods allow about online shops. I believe we are lucky that no shop has gone to justice yet.
I have seen some threads being closed and was of the opinion that was correctly done.

mort

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I now see the exodus of many of the guys i truely respected. Feels like standing on the shore having missed the boat a a bit. It makes me a little uncomfortable being somewhere that doesn't value everyone as it should, so I think I'll take a break and give them a chance to enlighten themselves. Everyone deserves the chance to learn and grow as individuals.

And Lasse, you look gorgeous in your tiara.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I now see the exodus of many of the guys i truely respected. Feels like standing on the shore having missed the boat a a bit. It makes me a little uncomfortable being somewhere that doesn't value everyone as it should, so I think I'll take a break and give them a chance to enlighten themselves. Everyone deserves the chance to learn and grow as individuals.

And Lasse, you look gorgeous in your tiara.

Made me take a proper step back and think (not Lasse in his tiara), I would not tolerate this in my day to day life, ...

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is curious there is a timeline of the events that transpired here in Dec/Jan. It’s important that everyone know the full story. I can almost guarantee most of the members here are either fully unaware or lead to know only one small part of the issue (one thread - regarding a recently deleted thread). Hint, there’s much more to it than one deleted thread. Of course I can’t share this timeline of events here, it would be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back