Sweet 16 Live Sale! Happening HERE on Saturday (4/18) 2pm-Midnight EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pencie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should do a flash sale of 15 bucks off all items on the live sale to finnish off this weekend!

ReefGirl87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the time you've all been waiting for!

"Sweet 16" Live Sale Giveaway Announcements...

The winner of the Reef2Reef Roll Call Raffle, taking home a $250 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...
R2R Roll Call Number.jpg
R2R Roll Call Winner.jpg
Congrats @Treefiddy !

The winner of the Facebook Roll Call Raffle, taking home another $250 Gift Card to Zoanthids.com is...

Facebook Roll Call Number.jpg
Facebook Roll Call Winner.jpg
Congrats Tristan Tyler Westover!

12-Mega-Mohican.jpg
The winner of the Most Items Purchased Competition, taking home a
SICK Mega Mohican Frag is...

Beth Fortune, congrats Beth!

The winner of the CB Orange Peel Chalice Raffle...

Orange Peel Number.jpg
Orange Peel Winner.jpg
Congrats James Gibson!

And the winner of the Grand Prize Neptune Trident is...

Triton-Number.jpg
Triton-Winner.jpg
Congrats Jose Pena!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

After-Sale-SQ-Graphic.jpg The "Sweet 16" AFTER SALE is offically ON!

Starting NOW, take an additional 20% off the entire website at Zoanthids.com, INCLUDING the AFTER SALE section full of already discounted corals!

There are some real finds left: Chalices, Mushrooms, Enrusters HOT Zoanthids and more

Use the code "Sweet16" during checkout to enjoy your discount.

Congrats again to the winners, thank you everyone who participated, and have a great rest of your weekend!

R2R Roll Call Number.jpg 683H-CB-Orange-Peel-Chalice.jpg
Awesome, thanks guys!!! Got a lot of awesome pieces, I can’t wait to get my pkg!! Great, smooth sale!!

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to follow up on gift card rewards - Was hoping to pick another thing up from the live sale with the extra 20% but it seems this portion of the site has already been removed :/

Treefiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to follow up on gift card rewards - Was hoping to pick another thing up from the live sale with the extra 20% but it seems this portion of the site has already been removed :/

Same here.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey I’m still waiting on my refund for the shipping, I didn’t buy anything and would like the refund please
All unused shipping modules were refunded last night but the credit usually takes a few days to go all the way through. You should have received an email of the cancellation/refund. If you did not, let me know and I can resend it.

Treefiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Still haven’t heard anything on this. Have you?

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still haven’t heard anything on this. Have you?

I have not. I am expecting my package tomorrow so I don't foresee this working out the way I want it to. Kind of a bummer because shipping costs will turn me away on a second order, even with the gift card

ReefGirl87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Package just arrived... very impressed with packaging and labeling. However I was expecting bags, any tips on how to acclimate these to my tank with little tubs?

Tony4840

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Package just arrived... very impressed with packaging and labeling. However I was expecting bags, any tips on how to acclimate these to my tank with little tubs?
Put them in some type of container then drip acclimate them. Pretty much airline tubbing will work make a siphon from your tank to the container but tie a knot in the airline tubbing so that it drips very slowly into the container with your new corals. Or if you have a regulator on your tubing line that works perfectly as well

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Float the tubs in your aquarium for 15 minutes to bring temps up to matching.
After, pour all contents into a container and continue wiht your dipping regimen, try to keep the water warm (I use a double boiler type setup where the coral container sits inside another container of warmer tap water)
Rinse before you place in tank

If you decide to do the drip method above, be sure your water stays up to temp.

Davidinkc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My package was supposed to be here yesterday morning, but due to a "mechanical failure" with a plane in Memphis, my stuff got delayed an entire day. Needless to say, yesterday was pretty stressful considering I had 19 frags coming from this sale.

Got here at 930 this morning, and everything (minus 1 questionable) is already doing great, like you couldn't even tell it took 40 hours to get here. 100% sure it survived because of the great packaging and process.

@Zoanthids couldn't be more impressed, I was expecting some loss today but it looks like everything is pretty happy and settled already. Thanks a ton!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back