Sweet 16 Live Sale! Happening HERE on Saturday (4/18) 2pm-Midnight EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After Sale ENDED: The Original After Sale info is below for reference...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After-Sale-SQ-Facebook-Ad.jpg
Yesterday was an Epic Party! Why not have a little more fun?

Starting TODAY at 10am EST, take an additional 20% off the entire website at Zoanthids.com, INCLUDING the AFTER SALE section full of already discounted corals!

There are some real finds left: Chalices, Mushrooms, Enrusters, HOT Zoanthids and more

Use the code "Sweet16" during checkout to enjoy your discount.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Live Sale ENDED: The Original Live Sale info is below for reference...

Sweet-16-Static.jpg

"SWEET 16" Anniversary Live Sale
-Thanking You For 16 Years in Business-
SATURDAY (4/18)

*Here on Reef2Reef 2pm-Midnight EST*

CRAZY DISCOUNTS on DESIGNER CORALS
Chalices, Euphyllia, Mushrooms, Stylos, Encrusters, Favias, Zoanthids and More!

$5 Lightning Deals, Prizes and Fun! See you here, 2pm-Midnight EST

PROMOTIONS & GAMES:
Trident.jpg

**TRIDENT GIVEAWAY**
- (1 entry for each item purchased during the Live Sale, 1 extra entry if you purchase your Shipping Module before the sale begins)
$250 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the R2R ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER
(Enter Here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sweet-16-live-sale-free-roll-call-raffle.710519/#post-7343057)
$250 Zoanthids.com Website Credit for the FACEBOOK ROLL CALL RAFFLE WINNER
(Enter Here: https://www.facebook.com/zoanthids/)
Zoanthids.com Mega Mohican Giveaway - (To the person with the most items purchased on the Live Sale)
CB Orange Peel Chalice (1 entry for each item purchased during the Live Sale)

5.jpg
683H-CB-Orange-Peel-Chalice.jpg
Zoanthids.com Mega Mohican
CB Orange Peel Chalice
SALE DETAILS:

-Huge Discounts, Frags from 30% to 90% off
-Tons $5 Lightning Frags will be randomly posted

PRE-PURCHASE YOUR SHIPPING MODULE TO RESERVE YOUR DELIVERY DATE
**Shipping Boxes Purchased before 2pm EST on Saturday receive an extra entry into the TRIDENT Giveaway**

Winner must have purchased item(s) from the Live Sale

To checkout, click on the image below your preferred delivery date:
DELIVERY
Tuesday
April 21st
DELIVERY
Wednesday
April 22nd
DELIVERY
Thursday
April 23rd
DELIVERY
Tuesday
April 28th
DELIVERY
Wednesday
April 29th
DELIVERY
Thursday
April 30th
Shipping-Module.jpg Shipping-Module.jpg Shipping-Module.jpg Shipping-Module.jpg Shipping-Module.jpg Shipping-Module.jpg
LIVE SALE RULES:

-Items will posted here in the Live Sale thread first, then will be available for purchase on the website at www.zoanthids.com. Just click on the “Buy Now” button on Reef2Reef or visit the website Live Sale section.

-Create an account at Zoanthids.com before placing order (https://shop.zoanthids.com/account/register)

-Frags will be posted every minute or less on this thread with a link to our website. Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out.

-Items are claimed on a first come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.

-Shipping is a flat fee of $35 for an unlimited amount of items. We ship via Fedex Priority Overnight. Please purchased your Shipping Module (Above) BEFORE the sale begins to reserve your delivery date, limited spots are available. Each person who purchases their shipping module before the sale begins will receive an extra entry into the TRIDENT GIVEAWAY.
We only ship to the Continental US (No shipping to Puerto Rico, Hawaii or Alaska)

-Free Shipping is not offered for the Live Sale.

-For each $5 Lightning Frag won, winner must have 2 non-lightning frag item purchases.

-No order holding, you must choose your delivery date by purchasing the correlating delivery date shipping box (above)
Tues 4/21, Wed 4/22, Thur 4/23, Tues 4/28, Wed 4/29, Thurs 4/30

-All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. No additional discounts, coupons or gift credits can be used on live sale items.

-No PMs or Emails will be answered during the live sale.

-Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.

*This post will continue to be updated with games and Live Sale Rules up until the start of the Sale at 2pm EST Saturday. We reserve the right to edit or change any rule or detail up until the start of the Live Sale.
Sweet-16-After-Sale.jpg

Last edited:

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got it, want it, want it, got it, got it, need it, love it. I have been waiting for this one :) Epic time will be had.

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like some good stuff is gonna be posted up! Are most of the frags gonna be single polyp or is there gonna be some chunky frags here and there? I need some space fillers for rocks on the side of my tank....
also how much pp on those Mohicans? Just in case I can’t get one during the live sale ;)

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sounds like some good stuff is gonna be posted up! Are most of the frags gonna be single polyp or is there gonna be some chunky frags here and there? I need some space fillers for rocks on the side of my tank....
also how much pp on those Mohicans? Just in case I can’t get one during the live sale ;)
There will be some chunky pieces on the sale as well. Mega Mohicans regular price is $320.

StefanB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time buying, is there a refund of the shipping module if you buy one but do not end up purchasing any coral? Worst case. I work in the hospital on Saturday and will be busy but will have down time.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
First time buying, is there a refund of the shipping module if you buy one but do not end up purchasing any coral? Worst case. I work in the hospital on Saturday and will be busy but will have down time.
Yes, if you purchase a shipping module and do not end up being available for the sale we will refund it.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back