ENDED: *Sweet 17 Anniversary LIVE SALE*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UC Jamberry Chalice
Sale $44
Retail $100
NEW RELEASE: Black Predators
Sale $38

Retail $100

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a problem
image.jpg

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UC Mind Teaser Micromussa Amakusensis
Sale $24
Retail $100
Goblins Fire
Sale $28

Retail $100

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow Yutz Psammocora
Sale $5
Retail $30
NEW RELEASE: UC War Cry Favia
Sale $36

Retail $80

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
BBQ BLITZ TRIVIA

blacks.JPG

I went into Black's BBQ hearing that it was the best BBQ in Texas that I will ever have, and it exceeded my expectations!!! I recently found out that they ship overnight and HAD to make this a prize!!!

I am going to have a two day trivia game to pick who will have a beautiful box of delicious BBQ delivered to their door! I will post a food related question every few minutes, and the first person to post the correct answer will get a point. I will do ten questions per day for a total of 20 questions. After 20 questions, the person with the most points will win the BBQ BLITZ PACKAGE THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!!!

In the event of a tie, there will be three runoff questions to pick a winner! In the case of a dispute over a correct answer, I will have the final say on who gets the point.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do I need to buy box before making any purchase?
Not necessarily before but you do need to grab a box by the end of the sale... the sooner the more delivery dates will be available.

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
BBQ BLITZ TRIVIA

blacks.JPG

I went into Black's BBQ hearing that it was the best BBQ in Texas that I will ever have, and it exceeded my expectations!!! I recently found out that they ship overnight and HAD to make this a prize!!!

I am going to have a two day trivia game to pick who will have a beautiful box of delicious BBQ delivered to their door! I will post a food related question every few minutes, and the first person to post the correct answer will get a point. I will do ten questions per day for a total of 20 questions. After 20 questions, the person with the most points will win the BBQ BLITZ PACKAGE THAT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!!!

In the event of a tie, there will be three runoff questions to pick a winner! In the case of a dispute over a correct answer, I will have the final say on who gets the point.
BBQ yum

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back