OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I need to up my acropora game, so far I have one small frag of something that I still can’t figure out the name of. I will be looking for another acro or two towards the end of this month when I go to the further away LFS (About a two hour round trip). Possibly a pink lemonade or a red planet (or similar).
Keep me in mind if you’d like to get a pack! ;)

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep me in mind if you’d like to get a pack! ;)
You ship to the UK now?

Just couldn't resist, sorry.

And yeah, that vivid confetti is certainly an eye catcher. Might have to pick some up at some point. Are you fragging that @SweetReefOH ?

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You ship to the UK now?

Just couldn't resist, sorry.

And yeah, that vivid confetti is certainly an eye catcher. Might have to pick some up at some point. Are you fragging that @SweetReefOH ?
I don’t think UPS could overnight to UK lol. Wish they could! That would surely open up a market :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Ya I’ve taken probably 7-10 good size 1”+ frags from her during her growth. She’s a really fast grower honestly.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SweetReefOH whats the current list available?
Zodiac Sign Money GIF by Hope

Heabel7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was CC Dark Knight. I actually just sold that colony off. No one seemed to want frags if it.
:( I have looked that one up multiple times and have never seen it look like that. Usually not a colony pic and they just say its a near black coral. looks awesome in that picture.

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
:( I have looked that one up multiple times and have never seen it look like that. Usually not a colony pic and they just say its a near black coral. looks awesome in that picture.
Yes, the older growth on it was darker around the coralites with some white trunk still visible. But, notice the much lighter new growth along the outside edge. It’s was a decent looking coral but it grew like a dandelion! I couldn’t sell frags faster than it grew. So, I had to rehome him.

Xanthurum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff @SweetReefOH I gotta say that Bahama Mama is one of my favorites...it might even outshine my Rainbow Splice and my Jaw Dropper. That's saying a lot because my Rainbow Splice is stunning, my JD is still a frag though but I do love the Bahama Mama!
20220127_204731.jpg

OP
OP
Sweet Reef Corals

Sweet Reef Corals

SweetReefOH on IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great stuff @SweetReefOH I gotta say that Bahama Mama is one of my favorites...it might even outshine my Rainbow Splice and my Jaw Dropper. That's saying a lot because my Rainbow Splice is stunning, my JD is still a frag though but I do love the Bahama Mama!
20220127_204731.jpg
Thanks bud!
Yes, I have to agree. The contrast of the fluorescent polyps against that purple skin is truly stunning! And it’s hardy and has been a very fast grower for me. Although I must say, your Rainbow Splice is quite the stunner as well ;)

Heabel7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had the camera out today and I just can’t stop wanting to photograph this under-appreciated coral! It’s getting pretty big now too. I just love it!

WWC BLACK WIDOW BABY
EEFAC612-73DA-4FA8-B49D-6BBD7947D3D1.jpeg
Is that a daylight pic? Looks kinda ab+

Back