• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Synergy Reef TS-26 Sump, Neptune DOS, RO/DI Booster Pumps, Kamoer FX-STP, Iwaki MD-RT15, ATI 24" 8 Bulb Dimmable

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All prices are shipped. Please only make offers through PM. Ask as many questions as you need. If you need more pics please ask. For the love of god NO LOWBALLS. Just so it's clear 50% is a lowball. Have fun guys and gals.

Synergy Reef TS-26 Triton Sump $450
Great looking sump. Gets the job done while looking dope as hell. Cleaned up very nicely. All the white parts are bone white, no stains. Included brand new bulkhead fittings (1"). If bought at asking will include a used Kessil 350 LED and Kessil A Series Mounting Arm (that's the awesome one, not the lame one).

IMG_5168.JPG
IMG_5167.JPG
IMG_5169.JPG
IMG_5170.JPG
IMG_5171.JPG

Neptune Apex DOS $225
This is my last one. Has a production date of 2017 and was used off and on for 2-part dosing. Shipping on this will be delayed as the tubing on one of the heads seems a bit stiff and I want to replace it. It's already shipped and once it arrives and the head tested I will ship immediately after.
IMG_4990.JPG

Kamoer FX-STP (non wifi) $175
Used for a few months on a calcium reactor. Decided to clear some space and free up a socket so took it off line and fed the CARX with a manifold instead. Unit's been cleaned and greased. Heads up to potential buyers, these units are NOT dead silent. I've had 2 of these and both did make some noise while running. Keeping the rollers well lubed helped, but nothing I did could get it dead quite.
IMG_5173.JPG

Iwaki MD-RT15 External Pump $115
Pump in EXCELLENT condition. Used on a small mixing station of about 20 gallons. It came on once every 2 weeks and ran for 3 hours each time for about a year. Almost as clean as the day it was installed, no rust or dents or dirt.
IMG_5164.JPG
IMG_5166.JPG
IMG_5165.JPG

Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump, Auto-Flush, Pressure Switch, Power Supply and HM TDS Meter set $150ea
I have 3 of these sets. All working and in excellent condition. 1 of the power supplies was mounted in an area that received direct Arizona sunlight so there is some yellowing. 1 set is about 3 years old and the other 2 are less than 14 months. If you care please specify. Also, if you require more than 1 HM TDS meter then I have additional. $15ea with any set.
IMG_5172.JPG

ATI 24" 8 Bulb Dimmable T5 Fixture $425
Great little fixture. Thing I liked the most about it is the ability to set sun up and sun down right on the controller. This allowed me to just plug it into the wall instead of taking up valuable real estate on my Apex power bar. All bulbs fire, both fans spin and overall it's in excellent condition.
IMG_5176.JPG
IMG_5177.JPG

OP
OP
amnesiac

amnesiac

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ZEOvit Media x9 $50 + shipping
I've got 9 bags of sealed ZEOvit media. Cost to ship will be exactly what it costs. Pretty sure I can get them all in a flat rate box so even if you live in Hawaii, the price shouldn't be so bad.
207037-Korallen-Zucht-Zeovit-media-a_1.jpg

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still interested in the booster pump kit, get ahold of me. Thanks

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back