Tailspot Blenny and Hector's Goby in Evo 13.5

Paul24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to know if these two fish would get along in an evo 13.5? I know the blenny is mostly vegetarian while the goby is mainly carnivorous but they both dwell on the bottom. The Hector's goby is already in the tank and found his burrow. Would like to add a tailspot blenny if they are compatible. I only plan to keep softies and LPS, I mention that cause it has been reported that tailspots eat sps corals for one reason or another. I believe the goby has the best burrow but have no reason to think that the blenny wouldn't be able to find his own burrow.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tailspot blenny is going to reside in your rocks/corals. It will be especially happy and less stressed if you attach a barnacle shell to your rock structure. It will make the barnacle its home. Will come out frequently exploring and looking at you. Will eat mysis or ROE eggs and also pellets like TDO.

I don't have experience with hector's gobies, but seems like they wouldn't clash.

OP
OP
P

Paul24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tailspot blenny is going to reside in your rocks/corals. It will be especially happy and less stressed if you attach a barnacle shell to your rock structure. It will make the barnacle its home. Will come out frequently exploring and looking at you. Will eat mysis or ROE eggs and also pellets like TDO.

I don't have experience with hector's gobies, but seems like they wouldn't clash.
Ok I bought a barnacle shell to attach somewhere. Thank you!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back