Take a Brief Tour of Our Store in this 4k Video!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I caught those Stratons as well. I have 3 over a 58". I love 'em.

Great video. Store tanks look awesome. I would love to stop by, but the drive would wind me up too much.

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any cons of the straying anyone has noticed? Looking at getting some for new farm tanks.
They can't keep them in stock very well. The hanging solution isn't great for most. Those are temporary issues.

The UI is different; not bad, just different. At $1,100 they are not cheap but if your coverage needs match up well they could come out comparable in $ to G5s. I find it does not push a very strong wifi signal, but I am a set/forget light user.

This is quite thorough:

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They can't keep them in stock very well. The hanging solution isn't great for most. Those are temporary issues.

The UI is different; not bad, just different. At $1,100 they are not cheap but if your coverage needs match up well they could come out comparable in $ to G5s. I find it does not push a very strong wifi signal, but I am a set/forget light user.

This is quite thorough:

I also heard from Tobias that they're working on a mobile app which should improve user experience.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back