Take a LIVE tour of Bulk Reef Supply w/Ryan! | BRStv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Impressive

Birddog

Hooked on Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations, you should be very proud... looks like you hit your critical mass several years ago. You all are the best!

jimbob928

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the reasons I buy from BRS is because of the informative videos they produce. I support them in hopes they they will continue to do the research and share the knowledge to make the hobby better for everyone. Nice to see the mess behind the scenes where they make the videos. Warehouse is amazingly enormous!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
One of the reasons I buy from BRS is because of the informative videos they produce. I support them in hopes they they will continue to do the research and share the knowledge to make the hobby better for everyone. Nice to see the mess behind the scenes where they make the videos. Warehouse is amazingly enormous!

One of the reasons I buy from Brs is because . . . .THEY'RE BRS !!......... or shall I say . . . . . . . . BRBEST ??

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing a look behind the curtain. It's great seeing you guys going off script more and more just chopping it up for us to view and ask questions.

Probably felt like 14 months to you guys but those 14 days were loads of fun playing along... As @vetteguy53081 says you guys are the BRBEST!

TaylorPilot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys should do a spotlight on different tanks around the office. Maybe a 5-7 minute video on a new one each month. Have them tell the history of it, what they do, what has worked for them, what hasn't. A BRS Employee TOTM.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 87 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back