Tampa Bay Saltwater is Rocking and Rolling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RockShark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey we're starting this thread on what's happening with Tampa Bay Saltwater! TBS is getting a fresh start as @LiveRockLyon and I take the reigns from @liverock in providing the best live rock available!

IMG-20210321-WA0006.jpg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dead Rock? You might have coined a new term.

It’s funny because it used to be called “base rock” back in the day, aka “crap rock”. Then they rebranded it “dry rock” and now you have all kinds of warm fuzzy names like “life rock” and “real reef rock” and “reef saver”. :p

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s funny because it used to be called “base rock” back in the day, aka “crap rock”. Then they rebranded it “dry rock” and now you have all kinds of warm fuzzy names like “life rock” and “real reef rock” and “reef saver”. :p
All of it is
Screenshot_20210321-214131.png

OP
OP
RockShark

RockShark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been so happy in such a long time ! Just posting to follow .

When does shipment start again ? Any changes or new exciting stuffs that might be in store for
us in future ?
Currently we plan to ship in the fall! But there is always a chance that if everything starts rocking and rolling, we could start sooner.
We will keep everyone posted! I can't promise anyone anything yet :)

OP
OP
RockShark

RockShark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please tell us that you will be hosting a Grand Opening Open House for your Tampa Bay Reefkeepers! Give us the chance to tour the new digs and tell everybody how awesome you are!
20210321_152650.jpg
There's not much to tour right now, so check out this paper scaled-down map that we use to figure out the layout of holding tanks, pallets of rock, packaging tables, and everything else!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210321_152650.jpg
There's not much to tour right now, so check out this paper scaled-down map that we use to figure out the layout of holding tanks, pallets of rock, packaging tables, and everything else!
I do space planning for a living. I'm happy to volunteer any advise or review your ideas to benefit the greater reefing community. @Wen has my phone number (and I still owe her coffee). Don't hesitate to reach out. To whomever drew the truck - very cute - well done!

Back