13   0   0
How about one more big blowout sale ??

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the retirement. You sold more than wet pieces of rock. You made thousands of reefers excited about the hobby.

I will never let my rock go dry.

Thank you.

Southpawblues

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My very first tank had TBS rock and it was a pleasure working with Richard. Even though my rock order was small, he made me feel like my order was his most important shipment of the day. I was so excited I even did an unboxing YouTube video. Many tanks later I still have those pieces. Thank you Richard for making my first live rock purchase the most memorable one.

Scott White

Easy E

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on your retirement Richard, from one very satisfied customer. I never got to meet you, but picked up a load of rock from your front curb several years ago when I was in Tampa. I was amazed by how you accommodated my special request, even though you were very busy. I still have the rock and it's truly a gift that keeps on giving. I can't tell you how many different little weird sea creatures I've seen crawling or growing on it over the years. You are more responsible than anyone else for me having a true slice of the ocean in my living room, and I will be forever grateful. Thanks for your many years of service to the reefing community.

Eric.judas

aquaman67

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with TBS live rock in 2002. My tank is still thriving. Thank you for all you have done for this hobby. Godspeed in your retirement!

Eyesac

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@liverock Enjoy your retirement! I drove out from metro Orlando in November to pick up 10 pounds to seed my 20 gallon cube that had 8 pounds dry rock in it.

The life that came on your rock is amazing and I know it has really helped to stabilize my tank. All the limpets are doing a great job keeping the algea on the dry rock mowed down and new coralline in red,pink and purple is starting to grow on the formerly dry rock!

Take care and enjoy sir!
20210202_101838.jpg

OP
OP
liverock

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks...and I loved doing it.....bringing the reef to your house correctly! ...I think about all the folks that do not get to dive and see the wonders of the ocean.....so I do my best to send it to you!

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to what comes next. Anything that keeps the hobby alive and provokes interest in the natural world, especially farming without taking from the original environment, is a good thing. Keep us all posted.

OP
OP
liverock

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at this awesome boat. Is called a Parker. Tons of deck space which will allow deployment of Walt Smith rock in huge volumes. She will carry many barrels of live rock back to shore also. There are containers in Fiji being loaded with rock as we speak! Very good things coming for reef tanks everywhere !

1614521777807.png

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back