Tampa Bay Saltwater Real Live Rock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tonycass12 This sponge has a unique pattern, and we see it often.
Jocelyn has done quite a bit of digging to identify it with no luck. Sent photos to a couple experts, so let's see.

Please DM us or email us if you have insight on it.

IMG_7112.jpg

20220401_115443.jpg

IMG_7034.jpg

I would love to find out. Ive got some of your rock that came with a tank tear down and the stuff is just littered with sponges and corals.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

Gulf of Mexico Living Rock Farmers
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would love to find out. Ive got some of your rock that came with a tank tear down and the stuff is just littered with sponges and corals.
Would love to see some of your favorites.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Dry rock transformed into real living Live Rock!

The dry rock has been completely covered by various sponges, various tunicates, 2 colors of coralline, macro algae and a multitude of micro critters living in the crevasses and surface within 8 months.

IMG_7823.jpg

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw that you guys are going to be at reefapalooza this year!!! I'm excited! My little tank I started with your rubble rock is doing so well that I'm working on another build that is going to be entirely from yall!

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Banner Ad.png
Founder's Day Sale
March 31st
15% OFF

Use Coupon Code: RLHAPPYBDAY15
*air cargo and UPS shipping will begin in May*

Celebrating the founder of TBS with a Sale!
In 1984, Richard Londeree began Live Rock harvesting within sight of the Skyway Bridge in Tampa Bay. From that first encounter with a caulerpa covered live rock to today's 5-acre farm in the Gulf of Mexico, Londeree's legacy continues!
Richard is turning 70 and enjoying retirement with his lovely wife traveling the globe.
We are blessed to be live rock farmers and thankful for his HUGE contribution to healthy reef aquariums across the country!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RICHARD! The original... @liverock

P1000277.JPG

P1000992.JPG

P1000792.JPG

P1000657.JPG

Richard Londeree.png

20221214_103550.jpg
Read about: Richard's Live Rock Legacy

Banner Ad.png

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just saw that you guys are going to be at reefapalooza this year!!! I'm excited! My little tank I started with your rubble rock is doing so well that I'm working on another build that is going to be entirely from yall!
WooHoo, we are excited to be a vender at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando next month! I hope you will be there. Please stop by to say "Hello", enjoy some Pop Rocks and Stickers on us! @SaltwaterandLime you Rock!

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Banner Ad.png

Founder's Day Sale
March 31st
15% OFF

Use Coupon Code: RLHAPPYBDAY15 *air cargo and UPS shipping will begin in May*

In 1984, Richard Londeree began Live Rock harvesting within sight of the Skyway Bridge in Tampa Bay. From that first encounter with a caulerpa covered live rock to today's 5-acre farm in the Gulf of Mexico, Londeree's legacy continues!
Richard is turning 70 and enjoying retirement with his lovely wife traveling the globe.
We are blessed to be live rock farmers and thankful for his HUGE contribution to healthy reef aquariums across the country!

P1000277.JPG

P1000992.JPG

P1000792.JPG

P1000657.JPG

Richard Londeree.png

20221214_103550.jpg

Banner Ad.png

Pridedcloth3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to get done working on the house I purchased. Got a 10x10 area in the floor reinforced wired to handle a nuclear plant and now working on gas lines. Planning on a 220g solely powered by tbs rock and sand. Torn between artificial light and harnessing the sun.

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Banner Ad.png

Founder's Day Sale
March 31st
15% OFF

Use Coupon Code: RLHAPPYBDAY15 *air cargo and UPS shipping will begin in May*

P1000277.JPG

P1000992.JPG

P1000792.JPG

P1000657.JPG

Richard Londeree.png

20221214_103550.jpg

Banner Ad.png
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! We are really enjoying what you have done with TBS like blazing the way with new products shipping/options and services you provide.

You have certainly set the bar for the best real live rock and service on the planet, keep it up!

Peace
Richard ...the old guy....lol...

liverock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy @liverock ! Happy Thanksgiving to you.

We didn't see this gem until unloading...visibility was 6" that day.
Welcome to Gulf diving...nothing like dropping down and find the bottom by hitting it..or bumping into a 400 pound grouper....scares him and me about the same LOL....I had many six inch or less vis days....it is what it is...but when you have the best live rock on the planet...and your gps can take you within to feet of it every time..drop the anchor...hop over and harvest the rock. ..is neat going home and seeing what treasures you got in zero vis.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We will be at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando April 22nd and 23rd! Stop by our booth to say Hello and pick up some TBS merch; T-shirts, hats, stickers and of course Pop Rocks!

TBS-Merch-BACK-color.png

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Missed out on the founders day sale bummer... In the market for some branching pieces of live rock. How can we make that happen?
Howdy, the branch live rock looks spectacular! Sent ya an email.

OP
OP
LiverockRocks

LiverockRocks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The TBS farm turns into a nursery this time of year.
Great to see a healthy environment that is thriving with an assortment of juvenal critters!
IMG_8444.jpg
IMG_8447.jpg

(They love TBS live rock! We do our best to leave them in the Gulf, but a few seem to hitchhike in.)

Back