Gulf of Mexico Living Rock FarmersView Badges
- Apr 6, 2021
- Reaction score
Sustainable Aquaculture in Florida
TBS real Live Rock provides natural biofiltration via the diverse lifeforms found in and on it.
Ocean harvested Live Rock provides a natural environment for fish and inverts.
We recommend 2lbs of Live Rock per gallon located anywhere in the system.
Display. Sump. Refugium. Filter Chamber.
TAMPA BAY SALTWATER
Benefits- naturally improve aquarium health by diversifying the microorganisms within your system with fresh Gulf of Mexico Rubble Rock.
- excellent for new tank cycling
- excellent for established tank seeding
- micro critters from stars to worms
- beneficial bacteria
- ships submerged Rubble shipped Air Cargo or Rubble shipped UPS Next Day
- requires life support provided by a functioning aquarium upon arrival
- an array of shapes
- from 2" to 4"
- vintage TBS natural Bahamian coral stone, Philippian stone, Florida quarried
- may have macro algae, tube worms, coralline, barnacles, bivalves
- from the 30-year-old Tampa Bay Saltwater lease site in the Gulf of Mexico off Tarpon Springs, Florida
- high currents bring fresh nutrients to this life filled location
- harvested under the eyes of hungry fish
- hand harvesting rubble is tedious work, but the benefits it provides hobbyists are unmatched
- UPS next day Treasure Chests
- Air Cargo for 20lbs and up
- its fast and fresh from Florida
- provide all aspects needed to maintain good water quality
- provide flow, it originates from a high flow area
- occasionally blow the rubble off with a turkey baster or pump to keep it debris free
- sump chamber
- overflow chamber
- canister filter
- jar or pico tank