• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tang Food Package

tangreefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is a package of food that I put together for my tangs.. ive also sold a few fellow reefers similar packs like this and their fish love them..
i only have this one left of the 5 that i put together this weekend..

the package includes the following:

2 - Seaweed Blend Herbivore Diet Soft Gel Food Supplement
1 - Marine Blend Omnivore Diet Soft Gel Food Supplement
3 - Seaweed Grazing Blocks Herbivore Diet
1 - Marine Grazing Blocks Omnivore Diet
2 - Marine Chips Herbivore Diet

selling the package for 40.oo with USPS shipping

Instant Ocean Seaweed Blend Herbivore Diet Soft Gel Food Supplement
Seaweed Blend Herbivore Diet Soft Gels are formulated to feed a wide variety of community marine fish that require higher amounts of vegetable matter. Enriched with shredded seaweed (Porphyra sp.), algae and vegetables. Herbivore Diet Soft Gels aid delicate digestion. A practical alternative to frozen food without the hassle of refrigeration. Convenient single-serve pouch feeds similar to 1-3 frozen food cubes.
80g 20 single servings paid 10.oo each

Instant Ocean Marine Blend Omnivore Diet Soft Gel Food Supplement
Marine Blend Omnivore Diet Soft Gels are formulated to feed a wide variety of community marine fish. Blended ingredients, such as shrimp, fish and algae, provide a nutritious supplement to pellet or flake foods. A practical alternative to frozen food without the hassle of refrigeration. Convenient single-serve pouch feeds similar to 1-3 frozen food cubes.
80g 20 single servings paid 10.oo each

Instant Ocean Seaweed Grazing Blocks Herbivore Diet
Seaweed Marine Grazing Block is formulated to feed a wide variety of herbivorous marine fish, like tangs and rabbitfish. Individual serving packs are easy to feed and store without the need to freeze or refrigerate. Mimics the natural feeding environment.Vegetable/algae formula in a nutritious gel Higher nutritional value than comparable frozen foods or dried seaweed No added preservatives .. 36g 3 single servings paid 7.oo each

Instant Ocean Marine Grazing Blocks Omnivore Diet
The blocks are rich in omega fats, vitamins and minerals for healthy immune systems. These blocks are ideal for all-day feeding of tangs, angels and other grazing fish ... 36g 3 Single servings paid 7.oo each

Instant Ocean Marine Chips Herbivore Diet
The chips are processed in low heat to preserve nutrient content. With added seaweed, these small, flake-like chips appeal even to finicky marine fish. The highly digestible chips are the ideal size for marine fish and have added Carnitine to aid in fat metabolism. 30g paid 7.oo each

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tangreefkeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
messages replied

bought these when i had my 1100 gal system.. had alot of tangs and they loved this stuff.. now i just have a half dollar sized goldrim in my display so no need for all this extra

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back