Tangs - Black Longnose, Gem, Hippo, Purple, Sohal (those are just the ones on sale)

Discussion in 'Fishy Business Aquatics' started by FishyBusinessAq, Jan 10, 2019.

1. FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq Fishy Business Aquatics R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor 2019

2. Brad Vaughn

Brad Vaughn Active Member

I've gotten many orders here. Never had a problem. They have good live foods as well!

FishyBusinessAq and 408Dartfish like this.
  3. FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq Fishy Business Aquatics R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor Partner Sponsor 2019

There are now 22 species available - we got a bunch uploaded to inventory yesterday! :)

4. Billldg

Billldg Going off the reef end R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 Build Thread Contributor Hospitality Award

Same here, ordered over 10 fish, all are doing well, including 2 tangs and 3 wrasses that are about to come out of QT shortly. I also, probably, maybe, drive them up the wall with questions and they have always responded.
    A+ rating in my book. About to make another order.

Highly Recommended!!!

FishyBusinessAq likes this.
  5. FishyBusinessAq

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, we sincerely appreciate it! We do our best to send out only the healthiest livestock and provide excellent customer service.

6. MARK ZAWADZKI

MARK ZAWADZKI Member

What are the smallest sized GemTangs you normally receive? I’m trying to find less than 2” if possible so I can buy 2 or 3 for my tank

7. FishyBusinessAq

Unfortunately, the ones we get in are typically 4" to 5.5 - we try to get the smaller ones in as often as possible, but they are much harder to get and definitely more expensive. We actually just got in 3 that we will be adding into inventory soon, but they are all 4.5" to 5.5"

We have 2 others on a waiting list for small ones, would you like for me to add you to that list?

Thanks!

8. MARK ZAWADZKI

MARK ZAWADZKI Member

Please do! The small ones are impossible to find and I understand they are more expensive.