Tank and equipment for sale

Misled

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody. Been a while. Anywho for those that didn't know I had some health problems a while back. Things were good for a bit, but it's coming back. I have what was my last set up for sale. It was up for a little while, but some of the stuff was never put in. First the tank.

mGxEXOF.gif

It's a 80 gal Deep Blue. The stand is my own build.

I21IfgN.jpg

Other equipment includes:

RLSS skimmer

JBtYRY6.jpg

30 gallon sump

Varios return

New equipment:

MP40QD

Apex controller

3 AI Hydra 26HD. One was used over a temp tank for a couple months.

There's tons of other stuff I'll put together to go with it. There's a kalk stirrer with a Kamoer pump, A new calcium reactor, various pumps and cleaning stuff. I'm drying the rock now, but you can have that too.

Looking for 1500.00. I'd rather not part things out, but you can make an offer if you want.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody. Been a while. Anywho for those that didn't know I had some health problems a while back. Things were good for a bit, but it's coming back. I have what was my last set up for sale. It was up for a little while, but some of the stuff was never put in. First the tank.

mGxEXOF.gif

It's a 80 gal Deep Blue. The stand is my own build.

I21IfgN.jpg

Other equipment includes:

RLSS skimmer

JBtYRY6.jpg

30 gallon sump

Varios return

New equipment:

MP40QD

Apex controller

3 AI Hydra 26HD. One was used over a temp tank for a couple months.

There's tons of other stuff I'll put together to go with it. There's a kalk stirrer with a Kamoer pump, A new calcium reactor, various pumps and cleaning stuff. I'm drying the rock now, but you can have that too.

Looking for 1500.00. I'd rather not part things out, but you can make an offer if you
PM sent

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back