OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't give yourself enough credit. It's simple. Feed them correctly and don't quarantine them. :p

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what I like best about your tank. Every video you post makes me look for bottles, chains and other things that are found in reefs yet are frowned upon in reef tanks! I still think the pipefish are my favorite, but those crabs are a close second.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything looks happy and healthy. Aren't you about to move soon? I know I would be nervous as heck disturbing that tank. Any special preparation for the move?

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything looks happy and healthy. Aren't you about to move soon? I know I would be nervous as heck disturbing that tank. Any special preparation for the move?

I bought a couple of bottles of Grand Marnier today. :rolleyes:

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a list of clinical trials from ClinicalTrials.gov. Locito277, is the one that you mentioned on this list?

Should be because all clinical trials are listed on clinical trials.gov. There may be others as well. I know Biogen is the pharma company.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be building a tiny bathroom in the workshop of my new house and I was ordering a toilet bowl. I found the one I want but I am a little Leary because it is not allowed for sale in these countries:

This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Albania, Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Barbados, Bangladesh, Belgium, Burkina-Faso, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, Bahamas, Bhutan, Bouvet Islands, Botswana, Belarus, Belize, Cocos Islands, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Switzerland, Ivory Coast, Cook Islands, Chile, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cape Verde, Curacao, Christmas Island, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Djibouti, Denmark, Dominica, Algeria, Ecuador, Estonia, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Spain, Ethiopia, Finland, Fiji, Falkland Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Faroe Islands, France, Gabon, United Kingdom, Grenada, Georgia, French Guiana, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guadeloupe, Equatorial Guinea, Greece, S. George & S. Sandwich Islands, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Hong Kong, Heard and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Croatia, Haiti, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Isle of Man, India, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iraq, Iran, Iceland, Italy, Bailiwick of Jersey, Jamaica, Jordan, Japan, Kenya, Kirghizia, Cambodia, Kiribati, Comoros, St. Kitts and Nevis, North Korea, South Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Kazakhstan, Laos, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Liberia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Libya, Morocco, Monaco, Moldavia, Republic of Montenegro, Saint Martin, Madagascar, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Macedonia, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Northern Mariana Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Montserrat, Malta, Mauritius, Maldives, Malawi, Malaysia, Mozambique, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Norfolk Islands, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, Nauru, Niue Islands, New Zealand, Oman, Panama, Peru, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Pitcairn Islands, Palestinian Territory, Portugal, Paraguay, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Seychelles, Sudan, Sweden, Singapore, Saint Helena, Slovenia, Svalbard, Slovakia, Sierra Leone, San Marino, Senegal, Somalia, Suriname, Republic of South Sudan, Sao Tome and Principe, El Salvador, Country of Sint Maarten, Syria, Swaziland, Turks and Caicos Islands, Chad, French Southern Territories, Togo, Thailand, Tajikistan, Tokelau Islands, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Tonga, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Uganda, American Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Samoa, Yemen, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

Like REALLY! Is it me or does that seem like a lot of places where you can't buy this. I mean places like Futuna Islands, Mayotte, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Burkina-Faso, Djibouti. Like whats the problem in those places? Not that I ever heard of any of them.

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you have to mess up in order to get a product banned from being used in so many countries? Man if it's not good enough for Uzbekistan, it's not good enough for me.

Sorry to hear about your wife's continuing MS issues.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing has a double flush system and uses less water than a damp sponge. It lists Viet Nam. I was there and they have more water than there are parasites on a Naso tang in a Noobs Nano tank

Chasmodes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chas, I don't see the link

Sorry. I guess you can't post that link here...it was there for a while :( I don't know why because it's a Fed Govt site. Search clinicaltrials.gov for the disease and you will see the list. I didn't think this site would care about that, but maybe they thought it was spam or something.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will look Thanks

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be building a tiny bathroom in the workshop of my new house and I was ordering a toilet bowl. I found the one I want but I am a little Leary because it is not allowed for sale in these countries:

This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Anguilla, Albania, Armenia, Angola, Antarctica, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Barbados, Bangladesh, Belgium, Burkina-Faso, Bulgaria, Bahrain, Burundi, Benin, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba, Bahamas, Bhutan, Bouvet Islands, Botswana, Belarus, Belize, Cocos Islands, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Switzerland, Ivory Coast, Cook Islands, Chile, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Cape Verde, Curacao, Christmas Island, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Djibouti, Denmark, Dominica, Algeria, Ecuador, Estonia, Egypt, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Spain, Ethiopia, Finland, Fiji, Falkland Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Faroe Islands, France, Gabon, United Kingdom, Grenada, Georgia, French Guiana, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greenland, Gambia, Guinea, Guadeloupe, Equatorial Guinea, Greece, S. George & S. Sandwich Islands, Guatemala, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Hong Kong, Heard and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Croatia, Haiti, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Isle of Man, India, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iraq, Iran, Iceland, Italy, Bailiwick of Jersey, Jamaica, Jordan, Japan, Kenya, Kirghizia, Cambodia, Kiribati, Comoros, St. Kitts and Nevis, North Korea, South Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Kazakhstan, Laos, Lebanon, St. Lucia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Liberia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Libya, Morocco, Monaco, Moldavia, Republic of Montenegro, Saint Martin, Madagascar, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Macedonia, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Macau, Northern Mariana Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Montserrat, Malta, Mauritius, Maldives, Malawi, Malaysia, Mozambique, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Norfolk Islands, Nigeria, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Norway, Nepal, Nauru, Niue Islands, New Zealand, Oman, Panama, Peru, French Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pakistan, Poland, St. Pierre and Miquelon, Pitcairn Islands, Palestinian Territory, Portugal, Paraguay, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Seychelles, Sudan, Sweden, Singapore, Saint Helena, Slovenia, Svalbard, Slovakia, Sierra Leone, San Marino, Senegal, Somalia, Suriname, Republic of South Sudan, Sao Tome and Principe, El Salvador, Country of Sint Maarten, Syria, Swaziland, Turks and Caicos Islands, Chad, French Southern Territories, Togo, Thailand, Tajikistan, Tokelau Islands, Turkmenistan, Tunisia, Tonga, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Uganda, American Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vatican City, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, British Virgin Islands, Vietnam, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna Islands, Western Samoa, Yemen, Mayotte, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

Like REALLY! Is it me or does that seem like a lot of places where you can't buy this. I mean places like Futuna Islands, Mayotte, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Burkina-Faso, Djibouti. Like whats the problem in those places? Not that I ever heard of any of them.
Some of those countries may not even use toilets. :)

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tonight I am making my wife one of these because she hasn't been feeling very good. I myself don't like lobsters because my family had a sea food business and I used to have to eat the lobsters that died in the store so I am sick of them. (you can't sell dead lobsters) My Mother made them every way possible. Peanut butter and lobster sandwiches, Ham and lobster, lobster with Cheerios, Deviled lobster, Grilled cheese and lobster, and my favorite chocolate chip ice cream with lobster sauce.
I am making myself grilled cod steaks.
So we went shopping this morning at the Supermarket. In Supermarkets I get that "Supermarket look" where I am in a trance and counting the seconds to when we get out. I probably also have my eyes rolled back in my head.
Supermarkets are not Man places but my wife needs some help so I go with her.
My wife has to go down every aisle even if she just needs milk. Us Men shop differently. If I need to pop in to a store (which rarely happens unless it is a chain saw or cro bar store) For something quick like that black paint bald people put on their heads to make it look like they have hair, and in my case the roller to apply it. I just go to that section without looking at anything else except for the free tiny pieces of cheese on toothpicks that they sometimes give out as samples. I pick that paint up and find the quickest way to the cashier, and if there is a line, I put it back and leave as I don't do lines.

Anyway.

As we were going down one aisle my wife was busy reading the ingredients on something boring because she needs to know the salt, carbs, calories, fat and just about everything else and in my stupor this middle aged woman comes up to me and starts talking. At first I thought she knew me but she didn't look familiar. That doesn't mean too much to me because I have a lousy memory for faces, names, places or numbers so she could have been my sister, but I don't have one. She continued talking to me but I didn't quite know what she was talking about and her sentences didn't seem to go together, so I smiled and said something like, "Oh, thats too bad or OMG thats great". I don't remember. But she was looking right at me and saying things that didn't seem to have anything to do with me or anything familiar. Then she walked right past me like I wasn't even there and continued talking. I assumed she was nuts until I realized that she had one of those stupid bluetooth things in her ear and was talking to someone else. Probably her Psychiatrist. I mean aren't people embarrassed to walk around in public speaking out loud so everyone can hear them! That drives me nuts, especially when they are looking right at you.

Chasmodes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You made me laugh multiple times while reading one of your posts...I don't know how many times that I've done that, but thanks. That's the kind of stuff that I think about when I have to go to the grocery store and exactly the approach my wife takes too (every aisle).

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Mother made them every way possible. Peanut butter and lobster sandwiches, Ham and lobster, lobster with Cheerios, Deviled lobster, Grilled cheese and lobster, and my favorite chocolate chip ice cream with lobster sauce.

Oh man ... my youngest daughter just can't get enough of lobsters and of all that your mom used to make them lobster meals ... I think my daughter would have liked the grilled cheese and lobster best!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back