OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a X Ray of my lungs, or gills and they think the lesion they saw was a piece of hardware from one of my many shoulder surgeries.
Probably a toggle bolt. :D

I am pretty happy about that so now it is just spine surgery. I hope they don't want to remove it because then I will be a spineless Jellyfish :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a X Ray of my lungs, or gills and they think the lesion they saw was a piece of hardware from one of my many shoulder surgeries.
Probably a toggle bolt. :D

I am pretty happy about that so now it is just spine surgery. I hope they don't want to remove it because then I will be a spineless Jellyfish :rolleyes:
Feeling better today?

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much better and I just went for a walk on the beach. Now I am making my wife her "Jumping Juice" because she hasn't been to well lately.

Morning.JPG

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I already told this story so if I did go outside and pull some weeds or treat your athletes foot. :rolleyes:

A few years ago (maybe 15) I had to go to Manhattan for some eye muscle surgery. When I looked sideways I saw double. That wasn't good unless I was looking at a Supermodel, then I saw two of her.
If thats not PC exchange Supermodel for Angelfish, but there are many Supermodels in New York and I can't help it :rolleyes:

I had to get on the table "naked". I told the nurse, "Are you sure he is working on the right end of me?".

The nurse assured me he was.
The table was polished stainless steel and I could swear they just used it for snow shoveling because it was freezing.

Then they stick the needle into your arm and pump in the stuff that was just in the refrigerator so between the ice covered table, the frozen IV and me being naked was shivering.

One nurse came over to me and thought I was scared of the operation because I was shivering so much and said to me.

"Don't worry Honey, this operation is a snap" or something like that.

I looked around and saw about 6 other female nurses or assistants all of course wearing surgical masks and said:

SCARED! I am laying here naked as a Jaybird surrounded by 7 Gorgeous Ladies, I'm not scared, I'm ecstatic. But cold.

They all were hysterical laughing. (None of them yelled at me for calling them Ladies)

Then the Doctor came in and said : "You have him on the table backwards" which didn't give me a lot of confidence.

They turned me around and had my arm straight out with the IV stuck in it. One nurse said to me, good night.

I said, "Excuse me, when I fall asleep, isn't my arm going to fall down?

She said "Oh My, you are right", and they pulled out the thing that keeps your arm up.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found my new Sunburst anthius that I got a week or more ago and haven't seen him since that day. He is fine.

It also seems my ruby red dragonettes will spawn soon as they are doing the Macarana dance.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is the start of our friends 5 year reunion. Right after high school we were in a large crowd here in New York. In the 60s and 70s most men, or boys were in the Service and many, like myself in Viet Nam.

That left mostly girls who were all friends. A bunch of them took me out to dinner when I got drafted and eventually they got married and that is our crowd.

Some still live here in New York but most moved away. Some in Florida, Arizona, North Carolina and one in Hawaii.

They are starting to come back here today and we will pick some up from the airport.

It will be great to see them all but I can't believe how much us "Kids" all changed in 55+ years.

We are all still kicking except one, my best friend Tommy who died last year from Covid.

Almost all now have some sort of medical issue but they are all making it back and I am excited.
I even dated three of them before I met my wife who is 6 years younger then me so was a baby then. :D

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning. Today is my 48th wedding anniversary. All with the same Woman. :)

Her old girlfriends came over 2 days ago and they went to a hotel and are partying. I will pick some of them up today to bring them back. Hopefully, I won't have to sober them up. :cool:

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying some Mastick in the tank as I may go on a vacation and have a tank watcher look after the fish

Only Hippo Coperband.JPG

They love it but a larger cardinal eats the entire thing in one bite. :confused:

I am having trouble getting the right food. The food I am getting is all to small for all my fish and most of it is wasted. I used to be able to get large mysis but these are tiny and my copperband doesn't even see them. My worm culture is almost crashed and I don't know why so this week I am going to get some large clams to feed the tank.

I don't like any foods available now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That picture of that little plane my wife and I were on above was on a trip to the tiny, two mile Island of Mustique. It was a small two engine, 16 seat plane that you could open the windows on. Of course if you opened the window next to the propeller, you would cut your arm off so they frowned on opening that window.

The plane flew so low that we barely made it over the small sailboat masts and I could have fished out of the back of the thing.

There was a small sign under the window next to the engine that read: "If you see flames coming from the engine, inform the pilot."

Oh yeah, I would inform him and everyone else in the thing. But of course, I could have just jumped out. :rolleyes:

It was a deHavaland plane like Amilia Earhart disappeared in. As a matter of fact, I think it was her plane.
The sign on the front near the pilot read: "SAFETY EQUIPMENT, A TENT"
I kid you not.....A tent.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He needs polishing, a stand and a little orthodontist work, then he will be finished.
thumbnail.jpg

Copper.jpg
I so need that for my desk at the office. That is friggin amazing work. Hats off to ya sir.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you. I think it will look rather cool when it is polished and on a stand which I may work on today. I also think I am keeping this one unless my Daughter wants it.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back