• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown - Apex, Ecotech, Red Sea, Kessil

Item Price
15-600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

I recently finished moving all my livestock to my new tank so my old tank and frag tank has been shut down and sold. This is all the equipment I was using and it is all in working order. I cleaned everything with citric acid prior to posting. I believe I got pics of everything but if I missed any please let me know. Some of the larger items I will just do local pickup. I am in South Florida, Parkland area 33076. Prices don't include shipping if you are interested in any items shipped send me your info and I will get an idea of how much for shipping and willing to split the cost on some items.

Sycce SDC 3.0 WiFi Controllable PumpSOLDUsed for 2mo than cleaned and put away
Aquatic Life T5 36in Hybrid$120Can do shipping at buyers expense, can be broken down to sections for shipping
ATI Blue Plus Bulb 39w
$15​
NIB
ATI Blue Plus Bulb 39w
$15​
NIB
ATI Blue Plus Bulb 39w
$15​
NIB
ATI Purple Plus Bulb 39W
$15​
NIB
ATI Coral Plus Bulb 39w
$15​
NIB
Red Sea Energy AB+ 1L$30 ShippedNIB
Lifegard Aquatics Turbo Nano Reactor$35 ShippedComes with a second pump
Hygger Temp Controller HG-925$20 Shipped
CW-200 Light Shield Set - Clear Water$30 ShippedNever used as I ended up returned my CW-200 Algae Scrubber
EHEIM Fish Feeder$20 Shipped
Nicrew 50W LED Reef LightSOLDComes with power/arm, the plastic screws that hold onto tank broke so will need to be replaced
Nicrew 50W LED Reef LightSOLDComes with power/arm, the plastic screws that hold onto tank broke so will need to be replaced
IceCap CO2 Scrubber LargeSOLD
Pax Bellum N24SOLDExtra chamber liners, extra light sleeve assembly, and quick connects
Pentair 25W UVSOLDBulb is new bought it to replace it but never turned on as I got a new tank
XR15 G5 w/ RMSSOLDUsed @50% for about 6-8mo
XHO-K15 for XR15SOLD
XR30 G5 BlueSOLDUsed @45-60% bought them new ~12-14month ago
Apex, EB832 and wet PH/ORP, Temp ProbeSOLD
Apex ATKSOLD
Apex AFSSOLDAcrylic feeder ring as well that connects to AFS base
Apex Optical OS1-MSOLD
Apex Optical OS1-MSOLD
Apex Optical OS1-MSOLD
Apex Optical OS1-MSOLD
Apex Optical OS1-MSOLD
Apex Optical OS1-MSOLD
1in Flow Monitor FS-100SOLD
1in Flow Monitor FS-100SOLD
Apex Trident + 2mo ABC ReagentsSOLD2 Months of ABC Reagents, Neat Aquatic Guides, services recently service ~3mo ago
Red Sea ReefDose 4SOLD
MP40 WQD Mobius ReadySOLD
MP40 WQD Mobius ReadySOLD
MP10 WQD Mobius ReadySOLDHas an extra wet side however the spare is a little noisy
Ecotech Battery BackupSOLD
Avast Marine Plank FeederSOLDThis has been upgraded to G2 version
Reef Octo Classic 100 HOB SkimmerSOLD
10-Gallon ATO ReservoirSOLDNo Shipping
Avast Marine Swabbie for Nyos 160SOLDCould use a new rubber inside but works regardless
Nyos 160 SkimmerSOLDHave extra pinwheel, extra collector and lid
200W titanium hygger heatersSOLDRarely used them when cycling some rocks was there just in case
200W titanium hygger heatersSOLDRarely used them when cycling some rocks was there just in case
Trigger System Platinum 26 Sapphire SumpSOLDComes with x2 rolls, extra float switches - No Shipping
Smart Skimmer Security AutoaquaSOLD
Tunze DOC Skimmer 9004SOLD
APEX AFSSOLD
Inkbird ITC-306A Smart Wi-fiSOLD
Kessil H80SOLD
BRS 250W heaterSOLD
BRS 250W heaterSOLD

IMG_1561.jpg IMG_1578.jpg IMG_1579.jpg IMG_1583.jpg

Last edited:

SamR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in MP40, MFG date please? Was the wet side changed ever? shipping to 98012

OP
OP
Betex

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in MP40, MFG date please? Was the wet side changed ever? shipping to 98012
Yes wet side was changed, I've had these for 2+/- years shortly after my purchase I heard grinding and sent them to back to Ecotech which they did full service and included new wet sides as well so everything is +/-1year since this was done.

SamR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes wet side was changed, I've had these for 2+/- years shortly after my purchase I heard grinding and sent them to back to Ecotech which they did full service and included new wet sides as well so everything is +/-1year since this was done.

OP
OP
Betex

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning bump

OP
OP
Betex

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Updated to include shipping on most items.

OP
OP
Betex

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning. Yes both are available

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interest in Apex optical OS1-M sensors, do you still have 4 and how old and in what condition is the Ecotech battery backup?

OP
OP
Betex

Betex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have em and honestly they vary in age from 24mo to 2mo. But they are pretty pristine never had any kalk/hydroxides was primarily used for water storage/awc/sump monitoring etc. The Ecotech battery is in perfect shape was purchased new about 10-13mo ago and I pull power off my MPs to test it month/2months for a good 1-2hrs.

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have em and honestly they vary in age from 24mo to 2mo. But they are pretty pristine never had any kalk/hydroxides was primarily used for water storage/awc/sump monitoring etc. The Ecotech battery is in perfect shape was purchased new about 10-13mo ago and I pull power off my MPs to test it month/2months for a good 1-2hrs.
Well, shipping the opticals is easy but the BB is another thing? Figure 06708 zip, have any idea $ on BB?

Back