Tank Breakdown Livestock First

mbakeroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Retiring and starting to get ready for the sale of house. Have gotten rid of some items but more to go. All fish/corals $20 each. Pickup only please. I am in Rockland County.
  • Mated pair of clownfish. Will throw in their Green Nepthea home that has adopted them for the last several years. Looking for good home for these two in tank 50 gal or more.
  • Flame Angel
  • Sand sifting Goby
  • Sand Sifting Starfish
  • Emerald Crab
Corals
  • Large toadstool mushroom leather 4"-5" across
  • African Cespitularia
  • Rock covered in Green Zoas

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3531.jpg

IMG_3887 (Edited).JPG

IMG_4919 (Edited).JPG

TTTony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, how big are clowns and how much for both?

OP
OP
mbakeroo

mbakeroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning,

The clowns started off the same size but the female has grown to almost double the male. She is about 3". The Green Nepthea home they come with is about 7"-8" high and wide. $40 for fish and coral. Tank needs to be at least 50 gal.

sponge

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow ! what a nice healthy Flame Angle I got from you . The fish made the transfer just fine into it's new home . It dashed into the rocks at first , but now is out and swimming about .

I saw the two clowns and the coral that you are asking $40 for all. What a great deal that could be for someone .

It was a pleasure to meet you,thank you for the fish .

OP
OP
mbakeroo

mbakeroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Final end to the tank above . . . can no longer control the green algea and need to regroup and start over.

The last remaining . . . . . final contents of two mated clowns and their Green Nepthea home are FREE to a good home of 50+ gallon tank. I really do not want to take them to the local fish store . . . .

Anyone ???

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, but at that price (“Free”— Lol), anyone within driving distance from you who doesn’t take them off your hands needs their head examined. ;)

OP
OP
mbakeroo

mbakeroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping. Spread the word, lol. I'm so attached to them and do NOT want them to go to the LFS !!!!

icy1155

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could probably find them a home in one of our displays if you could travel to Albany. We could add them to the new Soft Coral Lagoon display after the quarantine period.

icy1155

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could probably find them a home in one of our displays if you could travel to Albany. We could add them to the new Soft Coral Lagoon display after the quarantine period.

I suppose I should clarify where they would be going. I'm the curator over at Via Aquarium in Schenectady, NY. We are a small public aquarium with 37 exhibits ranging from 150g to 18000g. I'm also a hobbyist, and am usually on the boards in that fashion, but figured they would fit in at work so I'd speak up.

OP
OP
mbakeroo

mbakeroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha. Thank you. Sounds like an amazing facility. I will actually be up in Menards in January. If still in my possession I will definitely reach out to you at that time if that's okay.

mattdg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have the perfect spot in my 120 reef, for the clowns and nepthea. Let me know if they are still available and where you are located. Thanks!

OP
OP
mbakeroo

mbakeroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last fish are gone, thank you Tony. Will post equipment available after breakdown. Thank you everyone !!

OP
OP
mbakeroo

mbakeroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone who have given homes to my beloved fish. This breakdown has mixed feelings but retirement and sale of house is calling.
Finally finished breaking down, cleaning and organizing equipment. I have attached a .pdf file listing everything I have with original price, 50% price and pictures.

Happy to give EVERYTHING, an entire ready to go setup to someone for 60% discount. Total for all is $1,450.

Please take a look and PM me with any questions.

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2936.JPG

IMG_2940 (Edited).JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2943.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

Attachments

• Fish Tank Equipment.pdf
    444.4 KB · Views: 215

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back