• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown price?

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning on getting rid if all my coral to turn this tank into an anemone tank and I am curious what I should sell everything in here for.
The big euphilia at the top is around 35 heads. Gold hammer 5 heads, splatter frogspawn 3 heads, Large birdsnets and a large purple acropora.

I plan on keeping the cyan hammer, plate coral and Duncan coral.

Screenshot_20210721-131624_Gallery.jpg

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I guess it all depends on the area you live. 35h hammer is really big. The average price I see reverse hammers go for are around 20 per head. Sometimes 10. No, I'm not trying to low ball you. Retailers sell them 35 - 50p head.
Gold hammer, really depends on how "gold" it is. Ultra golds are expensive I would say 100 per head. slightly gold probably 30-50 per head. Hopefully someone can come in and correct me. And give you a better pricing.
Retail wise, frogspawns are insanely expensive. I bought 2 heads at 50 each. I am seeing them roughly at 100 per head.

Birdsnest is easy to grow so, maybe 50?

As for the acro, I have no idea.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Closeups of the splatter frog would be nice. I never seen one to be honest. Along with the acro. Maybe someone can give you an idea.

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located?

I think that may make a difference. I’m in La- and prices from local reefers are usually much less then at LFS- also as a whole colony or individual heads will make a difference as well.

as one packedge- you will probally get less then If you frag and sell individually - but that may not be your plan- so depends on how fast you want to get rid of it all as well.

OP
OP
Jake_the_reefer

Jake_the_reefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update. I was able to sell the large frogspawn for 300 bucks the gold hammer for 60 and the splatter frog for 75 (it was a very low grade splatter)
All that's really left is the softball sized birdsnest. I'm thinking of asking 100 for it. I'm in michigan

Bfragale

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update. I was able to sell the large frogspawn for 300 bucks the gold hammer for 60 and the splatter frog for 75 (it was a very low grade splatter)
All that's really left is the softball sized birdsnest. I'm thinking of asking 100 for it. I'm in michigan
Congrats with your sale my friend!

Back