• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown sale. Ecotech, neptune, AI, and more

blackgate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, all of the livestock is gone. So time to start moving my equipment. EVERYTHING IS IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION OR I WOULD NOT POST IT FOR SALE! I have taken very good care of my equipment and very regularly maintained it. PayPal is [email protected] and I will try my best to ship out next day but I have a demanding full time job so please just be patient! These prices include shipping and the PayPal fees.

Neptune DOS Nov. 19 build with recently replaced motors from Neptune $200

Neptune DOS July 2020 build $225

(2) Neptune COR15 that were rotated on my tank and approximately 2.5 years old but used rotational. They have PVC parts glued to the unions. $175 each

Neptune Apex EL with practically new temp probe $350

Apex PM1 module $50

Apex display (older black model) $50

Extra Eb832 $200

Avast marine ATO (best I have ever used) with Apex digital switch and peristaltic pump $100

Maxspect jump skimmer bought at Christmas and only has a couple months use $300

Orphek atlantik v4 gen2 with 6 months use and comes with the universal brackets ($90 value and gateway $75 value) for $650. Warranty just expired this month

Orphek OR3 bars (2) 36" blue with only a few months use $100 EACH

AI hydra 32 in excellent condition and comes with a flex arm for it but the mounting bracket broke on me so it's more of a freebie lol $275

Neptune trident with unopened 2 month reagent supply $450

Lifeguard Promax 55 watt 3" UV sterilizer with 3 month old bulb and quartz sleeve. There is some pvc parts glued to this and maybe it will work for your setup, if not the 2" union elbows are a couple of dollars each on Lifeguard website $175

Ecotech MP40 2015 build with newer wetside and original wetside as well ( the older one was a bit noisy so I replaced it about 6 months ago but still works fine) $225

Ecotech MP40 March 2019 build in great shape as well $275

BRS 7 stage rodi unit with booster pump $300 ( this was bought in stages so its actually 3 separate units, but same concept)

Brand new anion bag from BRS $50

Milwaukee digital refractometer $50

Tunze care magnet $50

Hanna ALK reader $30

Hanna ULR reader $30

Simplicity 240 skimmer $100

I'M SURE IM FORGETTING A MILLION OTHER LITTLE DODADS AND GADGETS SO I WILL BE UPDATING THIS REGULARLY. If you need some pics just let me know! Thanks

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back