Tank Build - 100Gal EXT - Innovative Marine

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow this is like the build ive been planning in my head for the past year since i got a ext 50 from IM! Nice job with it all. I love FT stands. I live in Buffalo so i could go get one from them directly... where did you see the ext tanks for sale by themselves?

OP
OP
LukasEragon

LukasEragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow this is like the build ive been planning in my head for the past year since i got a ext 50 from IM! Nice job with it all. I love FT stands. I live in Buffalo so i could go get one from them directly... where did you see the ext tanks for sale by themselves?
That's awesome. Yeah FT has been great to work with so far.

Um I believe if you call Innovative Marine directly, they can help you source tank only. (Somewhere along the line I heard this)

OP
OP
LukasEragon

LukasEragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an INT50 and previously an IM20. I found the IM 20 cabinet made a nice looking place for all my electronics. Not saying I would buy one for this purpose, but if you have an extra.... just a thought.
I'm thinking for the short term I'll just use an ikea cabinet next to the tank to hold the electronics in. But long term the goal is to build full built in cabinets on either side of the fireplace so I can store all my cables and everything in there on the left side of the tank.

saulgoodmannnn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ayyy I’m in buff area also. Been reading through this thread and had no clue FT was located in Rochester

Back