Tank, Equipment & Livestock F.S. MUST SELL ASAP

RobertN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Folks:
I'm moving soon, so I need to get this tank and all the livestock and equipment associated with it gone. Plus, the 20 gallon long tank in the cabinet below that is my sump seems to be having this slow leak lately, so I need it and the tank out of my house.
It's a 100g cube with a canopy. It has some scratches on it. The door came off of the cabinet supporting the tank......I still have the door, so someone handy could probably fix it, or a curtain could be attached. The pumps have all died except for the return pump. It comes with a GSM protein skimmer that works really well, and there's a chiller that works fine. The lighting fixtures are two Ocean Revive LED fixtures.....they're rather old.
I also have a used Seaside Aquatics fish refugium (fish acclimatizing box) in great condition (RF-300), a used Seaside Aquatics reactor (bought it used, but never tried it), another used GSM protein skimmer that's larger than the one currently in the tank (at one time I was planning on moving up to a larger tank, but it never happened), another Ocean Revive LED fixture which I bought used but never tried out, a pair of used Hamilton Aruba Sun 23" V T5 Retrofit fixtures which I also never ended up using
Also have some small magnetic frag holders, a bunch of 5g jugs, some dried fish food, some opened/partially-used bottles of chemicals, a couple of used magnetic scrapers, some cleaning brushes, etc.
The livestock include 4 fish that I've had for a bunch of years.....very strong and tough, used to being with each other: a Yellow Tang, a Pajama Cardinal, some type of Banded Goby, and a Cherub Angel (that has never touched of bothered any of the corals I've had over the course of years that I've had it). The corals I still have are:
Large greenish Scroll Coral (about 9" long, 6.5" tall, 4" wide
Small green cup coral (about 2" x 2")
Space Invader Pectinia (about 1" x 1.5"), 3 heads
Bizarro Cyphastrea (about 1" x 2")
Psammacora (probably Space Invader)(about 1.5" x 1.5")
Green Cabbage coral (about 4" x 4")
Large Purple Cabbage coral
Small patches of Jack O' Lantern Leptoseris coming back on a rock
Several frags of a Leptastrea on the sand
2 larger frags on the rocks of another type of Leptastrea or Psammacora

For some time I've been intending to sell all of this. During this period, my GFO reactor died as did my biopellets reactor and I didn't get them repaired or replaced since my plan was to get out of this hobby. Without those, the tank developed various types of algae overgrowth in different phases. The latest phase is a soft red algae on the rocks.
So anyways, the deal is for $350 obo for everything. I live in Porter Ranch, in the northwest part of the San Fernando Valley.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back