- Review score
- +2 /0 /-0
R2R SupporterBuild Thread Contributor
Hi everyone -- the time has come to get my 550 gallon tank placed onto its stand, and I'm throwing a stand lifting party! I've never done this before, so chime in with any comments/suggestions!
- We're going to pregame the WAMAS meeting! The 10/26 quarterly meeting starts at 1:00pm just a few miles away at North Bethesda High School.
- I was thinking 11:00am for a lift n' lunch.
- Suction cups are being provided by WAMAS
- There are no stairs! We are just taking the tank from my garage around the side of my house through a French double door, and right onto the stand inside. Easy!
- A bunch of us can obviously lift it with suction cups, but if anyone has a lead on scissor table lifts (or extra suction cups), let me know -- they are always useful
- You will have my eternal gratitude for being there at the start of my 550 gallon tank journey!